Grandstream GXP1620Rent from £1.90 ex. vat / £2.28 inc. vat
An IP Phone for Small BusinessesPurchase £35.99 ex. vat / £43.18 inc.VAT
A great IP phone for small businesses, the GXP 1620/1625 comes with advanced features at an affordable price.
- 2 SIP accounts, 2 line keys
- 3-way conferencing
- 3 XML programmable context-sensitive soft keys
- Dual-switched 10/100 mbps ports, integrated PoE on GXP1625
- HD audio on speakerphone and handset
- EHS support for Plantronics headsets
- Up to 500 contacts, call history up to 200 records
Price Match GuaranteeFound a lower price?We’ll match it!
Getting Started Is Easy
A cloud based phone system has been a valuable solution, helping small to mid-size businesses get enterprise-level phone system features for a low monthly rate. However, the upfront fees for hardware can make the switch to a complete solution less budget-friendly – until now. With Xinix World PBXware IP Phone Rental, you don’t have to worry about making compromises to implement a full-scale business communications system.
|IP Phone Model||12/mo||24/mo||36/mo|
|Grandstream GXP1620||£3.90 ex. vat
£4.68 inc. vat
|£2.40 ex. vat
£2.88 inc. vat
|£1.90 ex. vat
£2.28 inc. vat
The phone, which is based in Linux, includes two lines and 3 XML programmable soft keys. HD audio quality makes conversing on the phone easy. The GXP1620/1625 is capable of 3-way conferencing and has call-waiting features. Up to two SIP accounts can be used with this model, as well as two call appearances. There are two dual-color line keys.
Both the 1620 and 1625 have built-in dual 10/100 mbp network ports, while the 1625 supports Power over Ethernet (PoE). An Electronic Hook Switch provides support for Plantronics headset. Supported for use in multiple languages, the GPX1620/1625 is a dependable and easy-to-use choice for small businesses.
Automated personal information services are available through web-based applications, as are personalizsation options for the ring tone, back tone, and screen content. When used with Grandstream’s UCM6100 series IP PBX device, users enjoy Zero-Configuration provisioning, call recording, and other advanced functions. Hands-free full duplex speakerphone features advanced acoustic cancellation and strong double-talk performance. Through TR-069 or encrypted XML configuration file, users enjoy advanced security features (SRTP and TLS). For media access control, 802.1x is used. The phone’s 132×48 px backlit graphical LCD display makes for easy use. Its phonebook holds up to 500 contacts and 200 call records.
- • Dimension: 209mm (L) x 184.5mm (W) x 76.2mm (H) (with handset)
- • Weight: 0.73KG
- • 2 lines
- • RJ9 headset jack (allowing EHS with Plantronics headsets)
- • Package contents: phone, handset with cord, base stand, universal power supply, network cable, Quick Installation Guide, brochure, GPL License
- • Multiple language support
- • Wall mountable
- • Universal Power Supply Input 100-240VAC 50-60Hz; Output +5VDC, 600mA, PoE: ieee802.3af Class 2, 3.84W-6.49W (GXP1625 only)
- • 132×48 backlit graphical LCD display
- • User and administrator level passwords, MD5 and MD5-sess based authentication, 256-bit
- • 3 XML programmable context sensitive soft keys and 5 (navigation, menu) keys.
- • 13 dedicated function keys for MUTE, HEADSET, TRANSFER, CONFERENCE, SEND and REDIAL, SPEAKERPHONE, VOLUME, PHONEBOOK, MESSAGE, HOLD, PAGE/INTERCOM, RECORD, HOME
- • Supports traditional and advanced telephony features:
- • 3-way conferencing,
- • Call park/pickup, hold, transfer, forward (unconditional/no-answer/busy), call waiting, call history (up to 200 records)
- • Share-call-appearance (SCA)/bridged line -appearance (BLA)
- • Downloadable phone book (XML, LDAP, up to 500 items)
- • XML customization of idle screen, off-hook auto dial, auto answer, click-to-dial,
- • Flexible dial plan
- • Hot desking
- • Personalized music ringtones
- • Server redundancy and fail-over
VoIP Headset RangeWe have put together a comprehensive compatibility guide between our huge range of VoIP Phones and VoIP Headsets. VoIP Headset Compatibility Guide
A fully-managed buiness VoIP system, with no upfront hardware costs. Start from £9.99 per user / per month