Grandstream GXP1628Rent from £2.37 ex. vat / £2.84 inc. vat
HD IP Phone for Small Business UsersPurchase £45.00 ex. vat / £54.00 inc.VAT
The Grandstream GXP1628 is a potent and highly functional IP phone well-suited for small-to-medium-businesses.
- 2 SIP accounts, 2 line keys, 3-way conferencing, 3 XML programmable context-sensitive soft keys
- HD audio on speakerphone and handset
- Dual-switched Gigabit ports, integrated PoE
- 8 dual-colored BLF/speed dial keys
- EHS support for Plantronics headsets
- Up to 500 contacts, call history up to 200 records
Price Match GuaranteeFound a lower price?We’ll match it!
Getting Started Is Easy
A cloud based phone system has been a valuable solution, helping small to mid-size businesses get enterprise-level phone system features for a low monthly rate. However, the upfront fees for hardware can make the switch to a complete solution less budget-friendly – until now. With Xinix World PBXware IP Phone Rental, you don’t have to worry about making compromises to implement a full-scale business communications system.
|IP Phone Model||12/mo||24/mo||36/mo|
|Grandstream GXP1628||£4.87 ex. vat
£5.84 inc. vat
|£3.00 ex. vat
£3.60 inc. vat
|£2.37 ex. vat
£2.84 inc. vat
Based in the Linux platform, this model features 2 lines, 3 XML programmable soft keys that allow user customisation, and 8 BLF keys. This phone is capable of 3-way conferencing.
With its 132×48 backlit LCD screen, the GXP1628 is easy to view. The phone also includes modern functions such as dual switched global network ports, integrated Power over Ethernet (PoE), and call-waiting options. Multiple languages are supported on this phone, as well as HD audio. This versatile phone is a great option for small business users.
The GXP1628 has 2 dual-color line keys and can support 2 separate SIP accounts and up to 2 call appearances. Ring tone and ring back tone can be personalised with music, and web applications provide custom information to users.
Use in conjunction with Grandstream’s UCM6100 series IP PBX device for advanced features such as Zero-Config provisioning and call recording, among other functions. The phone’s full-duplex hands-free speakerphone comes equipped with advanced acoustic echo cancellation and Electronic Hook Switch (EHS)—allowing you to use Plantronics headsets with the GXP1628. Automated provisioning is included via TR-069 or encrypted XML configuration files. To protect your privacy, the phone has SRTP and TLS for security measures and 802.1x for media access control. The phonebook holds up to 500 contacts, while call history stores information from the previous 200 calls—making telecommunications easier than ever.
- • Dimension: 220.5mm (L) x 192.5mm (W) x 76mm (H) (with handset)
- • Weight: 0.80KG
- • 2 lines
- • RJ9 headset jack (allowing EHS with Plantronics headsets)
- • Package contents: phone, handset with cord, base stand, universal power supply, network cable, Quick Installation Guide, brochure, GPL License
- • Multiple language support
- • Wall mountable
- • Universal Power Supply Input 100-240VAC 50-60Hz; Output +5VDC, 600mA PoE: IEEE802.3af Class 2, 3.84W-6.49W
- • 132×48 backlit graphical LCD display
- • User and administrator level passwords, MD5 and MD5-sess based authentication, 256-bit AES encrypted configuration file, TLS, SRTP, 802.1X media access control
- • 3 XML programmable context sensitive soft keys and 5 (navigation, menu) keys
- • 13 dedicated function keys for MUTE, HEADSET, TRANSFER, CONFERENCE, SEND and REDIAL, SPEAKERPHONE, VOLUME, PHONEBOOK, MESSAGE, HOLD, PAGE/INTERCOM, RECORD, HOME
- • Supports traditional and advanced telephony features:
- • Caller ID, hold, speaker, send, transfer, mute, caller name, call forward, waiting and hold etc
- • Share-call-appearance (SCA)/bridged line -appearance (BLA)
- • Downloadable phone book
- • XML customization of idle screen, off-hook auto dial, auto answer, click-to-dial,
- • Flexible dial plan
- • Hot desking
- • Personalized music ringtones
- • Server redundancy and fail-over