Grandstream GXP1760Rent from £3.11 ex. vat / £3.73 inc. vat
An IP Phone for Small BusinessesPurchase £58.99 ex. vat / £70.78 inc.VAT
This Mid-Rage Grandstream GXP1760 IP phones is ideal for growing businesses as it offers a high-end, sleek design and mid-range capacity that business can grow with and depend on at the competitive price that you need now. The GXP1760 supports 6 lines, 3 SIP accounts and includes 24 digitally programmable BLF/speed-dial keys.
- Grandstream GXP1760 equipped with 6 lines, 6 dual-color line keys (with 3 SIP accounts), 4 XML programmable contextsensitive soft keys
- 24 digitally programmable & customizable BLF/fastdial keys
- HD wideband audio, full-duplex hands-free speakerphone with advanced acoustic echo cancellation
- 5-way audio conferencing for easy conference calls
- Dual 10/100 Mbps ports, built-in PoE
- Built-in USB port for importing and exporting data only
- Supports headset use with a RJ9 headset jack and EHS support for EHS-capable Plantronics headsets
- TLS and SRTP security encryption technology to protect calls & accounts and Kensington Security Slot support
- Large phonebook capacity with up to 2,000 contacts and call history with up to 500 records
- Use with Grandstream’s UCM series IP PBX appliance for Zero- Config provisioning, also supports automated provisioning using TR-069 or AES encrypted XML configuration file
Price Match GuaranteeFound a lower price?We’ll match it!
Getting Started Is Easy
A cloud based phone system has been a valuable solution, helping small to mid-size businesses get enterprise-level phone system features for a low monthly rate. However, the upfront fees for hardware can make the switch to a complete solution less budget-friendly – until now. With Xinix World PBXware IP Phone Rental, you don’t have to worry about making compromises to implement a full-scale business communications system.
|IP Phone Model||12/mo||24/mo||36/mo|
|Grandstream GXP1760||£6.39 ex. vat
£7.66 inc. vat
|£3.93 ex. vat
£4.71 inc. vat
|£3.11 ex. vat
£3.73 inc. vat
This Mid-Rage IP phones is ideal for growing businesses as it offers a high-end, sleek design and mid-range capacity that business can grow with and depend on at the competitive price that you need now. The GXP1760 supports 6 lines, 3 SIP accounts and includes 24 digitally programmable BLF/speed-dial keys.
The GXP1760 is a mid-range IP phone with a new sleek design and moderate call-volume features. It comes equipped with 6 lines, 3 SIP accounts, 6 dual-color line keys and 4 XML programmable context sensitive soft keys on a 200 x 80 pixel back-lit LCD display screen. For added personalization the GXP1760 features personalized ring tone/ring back tone music and integration with advanced web and enterprise applications as well as local weather services. It’s also one of the first Grandstream phones to come equipped with a Kensington Security Slot— one of the most popular anti-theft solutions on the market. The GXP1760 supports the fastest possible connection speeds with dual autosensing 10/100Mbps network ports as well as automated provisioning features with media access control. This mid-range IP phone delivers outstanding performance and design to users worldwide at a budget-friendly price point.
- • Dimension: 209mm (L) x 184.5mm (W) x 76.2mm (H) (with handset)
- • Weight: 0.74KG
- • 2 lines
- • RJ9 headset jack (allowing EHS with Plantronics headsets)
- • Package contents: phone, handset with cord, base stand, universal power supply, network cable, Quick Installation Guide, brochure, GPL License
- • Multiple language support
- • Wall mountable
- • Universal Power Supply Input 100-240VAC 50-60Hz; Output +5VDC, 600mA
- • 132×48 pixel LCD display
- • User and administrator level passwords, MD5 and MD5-sess based authentication, 256-bit
- • AES encrypted configuration file, TLS, SRTP, 802.1Xmedia access control
- • 3 XML programmable context sensitive soft keys and 5 (navigation, menu) keys
- • 13 dedicated function keys for PAGE/INTERCOM, PHONEBOOK, MESSAGE, HOME, HOLD, RECORD, MUTE, HEADSET, TRANSFER, CONFERENCE, SEND and REDIAL, SPEAKERPHONE, VOLUME
- • Supports traditional and advanced telephony features:
- • Caller ID, hold, speaker, send, transfer, mute, caller name, call forward, waiting and hold etc
- • Share-call-appearance (SCA)/bridged line -appearance (BLA)
- • Downloadable phone book
- • XML customization of idle screen, off-hook auto dial, auto answer, click-to-dial,
- • Flexible dial plan
- • Hot desking
- • Personalized music ringtones
- • Server redundancy and fail-over
All of our orders are sent Next Working Day delivery (unless otherwise stated). If your order is placed by 16:00 it will be shipped that day. Once your order has been processed, you will be issued with an tracking number.
If you would like you to know the status of your order at any time then please either drop us an email or give us a call on 03303 001122 and we will be happy to help!
What should I do if my order doesn’t arrive?
Please call our friendly support team on 03303 001122 where we can track your parcel for you and provide accurate information to help get the delivery into your hands with urgency.
A fully-managed buiness VoIP system, with no upfront hardware costs. Start from £9.99 per user / per month