Grandstream GXP2130 v2Monthly Rental £4.35 ex. vat / £5.22 inc. vat
Enterprise IP TelephonePurchase £67.99 ex. vat / £81.58 inc.VAT
The GXP2130 v2 is a standard enterprise-grade IP phone that features up to 3 lines, 4 XML programmable soft keys, 8 programmable BLF extension keys, dual Gigabit network ports and 4-way voice conferencing. This Enterprise IP Phone comes equipped with Blueooth, Electronic Hook Switch (EHS) support for Plantronics headsets to allow for flexibility. Ideal for SMBs, enterprises and SOHOs, the GXP2130 v2 is the perfect choice for users looking for a high quality, feature rich IP phone with advanced functionality that is simple to use.
- Supports 3 lines, 3 SIP accounts and 4-way voice conferencing
- 2.8 inch (320×240) color-screen LCD
- Dual Gigabit ports, integrated PoE
- 8 dual-colored BLF/speed-dial keys
- HD audio on speakerphone and handset
- Integrated Bluetooth
- 4 programmable context-sensitive soft keys
Price Match GuaranteeFound a lower price?We’ll match it!
Getting Started Is Easy
A cloud based phone system has been a valuable solution, helping small to mid-size businesses get enterprise-level phone system features for a low monthly rate. However, the upfront fees for hardware can make the switch to a complete solution less budget-friendly – until now. With Xinix World PBXware IP Phone Rental, you don’t have to worry about making compromises to implement a full-scale business communications system.
|IP Phone Model||36/monthly rental|
|Grandstream GXP2130||£4.35 ex. vat
£5.22 inc. vat
Phone, which includes as many as 3 lines and 2.8 inch Color LCD screen, is effective and usable. Options for customisation are available with 4 XML programmable context-sensitive soft keys and 8 programmable BLF extension keys. Using these features can save time and stress.
Connect the GXP2130 v2 with one of its dual Gigabit network ports, which can integrate Power over Ethernet (PoE) and USBs for Bluetooth devices. Phone is capable of 4-way conferencing and has an Electronic Hook Switch for easy use. HD audio quality on the handset and speakerphone ensures that users will be able to understand callers with minimal difficulties.
Applications are available to further personalise the phone’s functions. Provisioning is automated so that the phone can be used easily, and advanced security protections are also provided. The GXP2130 v2 is interoperable with most third party SIP devices and SIP/NGN/IMS platforms. With the phone’s combination of usability and advanced features, the GXP2130 v2 is a great choice for small and medium businesses, enterprises, and small offices.
- • Dimensions: 193mm (W), 211mm (L),853mm (H)
- • Weight: 0.81KG
- • 3 lines with up to 3 SIP accounts
- • RJ9 headset jack (allowing EHS with Plantronics headsets), USB
- • Package contents: base stand, wall mount spacers, universal power supply, network cable, quick start guide
- • Multiple language support
- • Universal power adapter included: Input: 100-240VAC; Output: +12VDC, 0.5A (6W)
- • Integrated PoE (Power-over-Ethernet) 802.3af, Class 2
- • 2.8 inch (320×240) TFT color LCD
- • User and administrator level passwords, MD5 and MD5-sess based authentication, 256-bit AES encrypted configuration file, TLS, SRTP, 802.1X media access control
- • 8 speed-dial/BLF extension keys with dual-color LED, 4 programmable context sensitive softkeys, 5 navigation/menu keys
- • 11 dedicated function keys for: MESSAGE (with LED indicator), PHONEBOOK, TRANSFER, CONFERENCE, HOLD, HEADSET, MUTE, SEND/REDIAL, SPEAKERPHONE, VOL+, VOL-
- • Supports traditional and advanced telephony features:
- • Call log (500 records), waiting, hold etc
- • 4-way audio conference, call park, pickup, shared-call-appearance (SCA)/bridged-line-appearance (BLA)
- • Downloadable phone book (XML, LDAP, up to 2000 items)
- • XML customization of idle screen, off-hook auto dial, auto answer, click-to-dial,
- • Flexible dial plan
- • Hot desking
- • Personalized music ringtones
- • Server redundancy and fail-over
VoIP Headset RangeWe have put together a comprehensive compatibility guide between our huge range of VoIP Phones and VoIP Headsets. VoIP Headset Compatibility Guide
A fully-managed buiness VoIP system, with no upfront hardware costs. Start from £9.99 per user / per month