Grandstream GXP2140Monthly Rental £5.00 ex. vat / £6.00 inc. vat
Enterprise IP TelephonePurchase £74.99 ex. vat / £88.80 inc.VAT
- Supports 4 lines, 4 SIP accounts and 5-way voice conferencing
- HD audio on speakerphone and handset, 5 programmable context-sensitive soft keys
- Compatible with GXP2200 LCD extension module (GXP2200 EXT)
- 4.3 inch (480×272) color-screen LCD
- Dual Gigabit ports, integrated PoE
- Integrated Bluetooth for use with Bluetooth headsets and Bluetooth-enabled mobile devices (transferring contact books and calls), USB, EHS for Plantronics headsets
Price Match GuaranteeFound a lower price?We’ll match it!
Getting Started Is Easy
A cloud based phone system has been a valuable solution, helping small to mid-size businesses get enterprise-level phone system features for a low monthly rate. However, the upfront fees for hardware can make the switch to a complete solution less budget-friendly – until now. With Xinix World PBXware IP Phone Rental, you don’t have to worry about making compromises to implement a full-scale business communications system.
|IP Phone Model||36/monthly rental|
|Grandstream GXP2140||£5.00 ex. vat
£6.00 inc. vat
There are many benefits to the GXP2140 Enterprise IP Phone. Here are just some of the features that users enjoy:
Vibrant & Modern Display: The GXP2140’s 4.3” display features full color, making it easier than ever to use effectively—just like your mobile phone.
The GXP2140 is a Linux-based device with 4 lines, Gigabit ports to guarantee the fastes possible connection speeds, 5 XML programmable soft keys for customization and 5-way voice conferencing to keep business users in-touch. By being compatible with Grandstream’s GXP2200EXT extension module, the GXP2140 can offer users up to 160 speed-dial/BLF keys by combining up to 4 GXP2200EXTs to easily monitor presence and status of other extensions and transfer calls. HD audio and a 4.3″ color LCD screen create high quality calls and built-in Bluetooth support allows for use of Bluetooth headsets and transferring of phonebook and calls from paired mobile devices. This Enterprise IP phone also features Electronic Hook Switch support for Plantronics headsets and a built-in USB port. The GXP2140 is perfect for Enterprise & SMB customers with the need for quality and versatility in their desktop communications.
As all Grandstream IP phones do, the GXP2140 features state-of-the-art security encryption technology (SRTP and TLS). The GXP2140 supports a variety of automated provisioning options, including zero-configuration with Grandstream’s UCM series IP PBXs, encrypted XML files and TR-069, to make mass deployment extremely easy.
- • Dimensions: 275.5mm (W), 206mm (L), 46.5mm (H)
- • Weight: 0.98KG
- • 6 lines with up to 6 SIP accounts
- • RJ9 headset jack (allowing EHS with Plantronics headsets), USB
- • Package contents: base stand, wall mount spacers, universal power supply, network cable, quick start guide
- • Multiple language support
- • Universal power adapter included: Input: 100-240VAC; Output: +12VDC, 0.5A (6W)
- • Integrated PoE (Power-over-Ethernet) 802.3af, Max power consumption: 6W
- • 4.3 inch (480×272) TFT color LCD
- • User and administrator level passwords, MD5 and MD5-sess based authentication, 256-bit AES encrypted configuration file, TLS, SRTP, 802.1X media access control
- • 24 speed-dial/BLF extension keys with dual-color LED, 5 programmable context sensitive softkeys and 5 navigation/menu keys
- • 11 dedicated function keys for : MESSAGE (with LED indicator), PHONEBOOK, TRANSFER, CONFERENCE, HOLD, HEADSET, MUTE, SEND/REDIAL, SPEAKERPHONE, VOL+, VOL-
- • Supports traditional and advanced telephony features:
- • Call log (500 records), waiting, hold etc 4-way audio conference, call park, pickup, shared-call-appearance (SCA)/bridged-line-appearance (BLA)
- • Downloadable phone book (XML, LDAP, up to 2000 items)
- • XML customization of idle screen, off-hook auto dial, auto answer, click-to-dial,
- • Flexible dial plan
- • Hot desking
- • Personalized music ringtones
- • Server redundancy and fail-over
VoIP Headset RangeWe have put together a comprehensive compatibility guide between our huge range of VoIP Phones and VoIP Headsets. VoIP Headset Compatibility Guide
A fully-managed buiness VoIP system, with no upfront hardware costs. Start from £9.99 per user / per month