Grandstream GXP2170Monthly Rental £5.50 ex. vat / £6.60 inc. vat
Enterprise IP TelephonePurchase £81.99 ex. vat / £98.38 inc.VAT
Our most powerful Enterprise IP phone, the Grandstream GXP2170 supports up to 12 lines and 6 SIP accounts. It’s ideal for users who handle call volumes as it includes 48 on-screen digital BLF/speed-dial keys and supports up to four of Grandstream’s GXP2200EXT Module. The GXP2170 also features built-in Bluetooth, PoE, 5-way conferencing and more.
- 12 lines, 6 SIP accounts, 5 softkeys and 5-way voice conferencing
- 48 on-screen digitally customizable BLF/speed-dial keys
- 4.3 inch (480×272) color-screen LCD
- Dual Gigabit ports, integrated PoE
- Integrated Bluetooth
- Supports up to four GXP2200EXT Modules for BLF/speed-dial access to up to 160 contacts
Price Match GuaranteeFound a lower price?We’ll match it!
Getting Started Is Easy
A cloud based phone system has been a valuable solution, helping small to mid-size businesses get enterprise-level phone system features for a low monthly rate. However, the upfront fees for hardware can make the switch to a complete solution less budget-friendly – until now. With Xinix World PBXware IP Phone Rental, you don’t have to worry about making compromises to implement a full-scale business communications system.
|IP Phone Model||36/monthly rental|
|Grandstream GXP2170||£5.50 ex. vat
£6.60 inc. vat
There are many benefits to the GXP2160 Enterprise IP Phone.
Here are just some of the features that users enjoy:
Vibrant & Modern Display: The GXP2170’s 4.3” display features full color, making it easier than ever to use effectively—just like your mobile phone.
The GXP2170 is a powerful enterprise-grade IP phone that is ideal for busy users who handle high call volumes. This top-of-the-line Enterprise IP Phone features up to 12 line keys/line appearances and 6 SIP accounts using a 4.3 inch color display LCD and full HD audio. It features up to 48 digital, on-screen speed dial/BLF keys to help users be more productive and efficent. The GXP2170 supports the fastest possible connection speeds with dual Gigabit network ports, features integrated PoE and includes built-in Bluetooth for syncing with mobile devices and Bluetooth headsets. This Enterprise IP phone can connect to up to four GXP2200 EXT modules with LCD display to access up to 160 speed dial/BLF contacts. The GXP2170 is the perfect choice for enterprise users looking for a top-notch executive IP phone with advanced functionality.
As all Grandstream IP phones do, the GXP2170 features state-of-the-art security encryption technology (SRTP and TLS). The GXP2170 supports a variety of automated provisioning options, including zero-configuration with Grandstream’s UCM series IP PBXs, encrypted XML files and TR-069, to make mass deployment extremely easy.
- • 4.3 inch (480×272) TFT color LCD
- • Weight: 0.98KG
- • 6 lines with up to 6 SIP accounts
- • RJ9 headset jack (allowing EHS with Plantronics headsets), USB
- • Package contents: base stand, wall mount spacers, universal power supply, network cable, quick start guide
- • Multiple language support
- • Universal power adapter included: Input: 100-240VAC; Output: +12VDC, 0.5A (6W)
- • Integrated PoE (Power-over-Ethernet) 802.3af, Max power consumption: 6W
- • 4.3 inch (480×272) TFT color LCD
- • User and administrator level passwords, MD5 and MD5-sess based authentication, 256-bit AES encrypted configuration file, TLS, SRTP, 802.1X media access control
- • 12 speed-dial/BLF extension keys with dual-color LED, 11 programmable context sensitive softkeys and 5 navigation/menu keys
- • 11 dedicated function keys for : MESSAGE (with LED indicator), PHONEBOOK, TRANSFER, CONFERENCE, HOLD, HEADSET, MUTE, SEND/REDIAL, SPEAKERPHONE, VOL+, VOL-
- • Supports traditional and advanced telephony features:
- • Call log (500 records), waiting, hold etc 4-way audio conference, call park, pickup, shared-call-appearance (SCA)/bridged-line-appearance (BLA)
- • Downloadable phone book (XML, LDAP, up to 2000 items)
- • XML customization of idle screen, off-hook auto dial, auto answer, click-to-dial,
- • Flexible dial plan
- • Hot desking
- • Personalized music ringtones
- • Server redundancy and fail-over
VoIP Headset RangeWe have put together a comprehensive compatibility guide between our huge range of VoIP Phones and VoIP Headsets. VoIP Headset Compatibility Guide
A fully-managed buiness VoIP system, with no upfront hardware costs. Start from £9.99 per user / per month