Grandstream GXP1610Monthly Rental £2.50 ex. vat / £3.00 inc. vat
An IP Phone for Small BusinessesPurchase £32.99 ex. vat / £39.58 inc.VAT
The GXP1610 is a user-friendly IP phone recommended for use by small to medium businesses and home offices.
- 1 SIP account, 2 line keys, 3-way conferencing, 3 XML programmable context-sensitive soft keys
- Dual-switched 10/100 mbps ports
- EHS support for Plantronics headsets
- Up to 500 contacts
- Call history up to 200 records
Price Match GuaranteeFound a lower price?We’ll match it!
Getting Started Is Easy
|IP Phone Model||36/mo|
|Grandstream GXP1610||£2.50 ex. vat £3.00 inc. vat|
Based in Linux, this phone includes one SIP account and up to 2 call appearances. Three XML programmable soft keys provide customisation options. The 132×48 LCD screen display is easy to view, and the phone also includes features such as dual switched 10/100 Mbps ports, Electronic Hook Switch for Plantronics headsets, 3-way conferencing capacity, and call-waiting. The GXP1610 can support multiple languages and is a reliable IP phone of high quality.
Music ring tone and back tone can also be personalised. Use integrated applications to provide information services such as news and weather. When used with Granstream’s UCM6100 series IP PBX device, you receive access to Zero-Configuration provisioning, call recording, and other extra features useful in business operations.
Phone includes a full duplex hands-free speakerphone with advanced echo cancellation feature. With the Electronic Hook Switch, you can use a Plantronics headset in conjunction with the GXP1610. Advanced security protocols are built into the phone. These include TR-069 or an encrypted XML configuration file, SRTP, and TLS. 802.1x ensures media access control. The GXP1610’s phonebook holds up to 500 entries. Its call history records the last 200 call records.
- • Dimension: 209mm (L) x 184.5mm (W) x 76.2mm (H) (with handset)
- • Weight: 0.74KG
- • 2 lines
- • RJ9 headset jack (allowing EHS with Plantronics headsets)
- • Package contents: phone, handset with cord, base stand, universal power supply, network cable, Quick Installation Guide, brochure, GPL License
- • Multiple language support
- • Wall mountable
- • Universal Power Supply Input 100-240VAC 50-60Hz; Output +5VDC, 600mA
- • 132×48 pixel LCD display
- • User and administrator level passwords, MD5 and MD5-sess based authentication, 256-bit
- • AES encrypted configuration file, TLS, SRTP, 802.1Xmedia access control
- • 3 XML programmable context sensitive soft keys and 5 (navigation, menu) keys
- • 13 dedicated function keys for PAGE/INTERCOM, PHONEBOOK, MESSAGE, HOME, HOLD, RECORD, MUTE, HEADSET, TRANSFER, CONFERENCE, SEND and REDIAL, SPEAKERPHONE, VOLUME
- • Supports traditional and advanced telephony features:
- • Caller ID, hold, speaker, send, transfer, mute, caller name, call forward, waiting and hold etc
- • Share-call-appearance (SCA)/bridged line -appearance (BLA)
- • Downloadable phone book
- • XML customization of idle screen, off-hook auto dial, auto answer, click-to-dial,
- • Flexible dial plan
- • Hot desking
- • Personalized music ringtones
- • Server redundancy and fail-over
All of our orders are sent Next Working Day delivery (unless otherwise stated). If your order is placed by 16:00 it will be shipped that day. Once your order has been processed, you will be issued with an tracking number.If you would like you to know the status of your order at any time then please either drop us an email or give us a call on 03303 001122 and we will be happy to help! What should I do if my order doesn’t arrive? Please call our friendly support team on 03303 001122 where we can track your parcel for you and provide accurate information to help get the delivery into your hands with urgency.