Grandstream GXP2160Monthly Rental £5.75 ex. vat / £6.90 inc. vat
Enterprise IP TelephonePurchase £84.99 ex. vat / £101.98 inc.VAT
- Supports 6 lines, 6 SIP accounts and 6-way voice conferencing
- 4.3 inch (480×272) color-screen LCD
- Dual Gigabit ports, integrated PoE
- HD audio on speakerphone and handset, 5 programmable context-sensitive soft keys
- 24 dual-colored BLF/speed dial keys
- Integrated Bluetooth
Price Match GuaranteeFound a lower price?We’ll match it!
Getting Started Is Easy
A cloud based phone system has been a valuable solution, helping small to mid-size businesses get enterprise-level phone system features for a low monthly rate. However, the upfront fees for hardware can make the switch to a complete solution less budget-friendly – until now. With Xinix World PBXware IP Phone Rental, you don’t have to worry about making compromises to implement a full-scale business communications system.
|IP Phone Model||36/monthly rental|
|Grandstream GXP2160||£5.75 ex. vat
£6.90 inc. vat
There are many benefits to the GXP2160 Enterprise IP Phone.
Here are just some of the features that users enjoy:
Vibrant & Modern Display: The GXP2160’s 4.3” display features full color, making it easier than ever to use effectively—just like your mobile phone.
Broad Compatibility: The GXP2160 is a powerful IP phone that is interoperable with all major SIP providers. With this phone, users can access 6 accounts and 6 SIP identities. The phone also features 5-way conferencing, Gigabit network ports, top security protocols, and much more.
Integrate Bluetooth with Ease: Thanks to integrated Bluetooth in the GXP2160, you can do things like sync your contacts from your mobile phone to this desk IP phone. With use of integrated headsets, users can stay on the phone while moving around the office. You can also transfer phones from the GXP2160 to a cell phone, and vice-versa.
Simple Provisioning: When integrated with the UCM6100 series, provisioning becomes even more automated while providing you with access to more features. Like other Grandstream IP endpoints, the GXP2160 can be provisioned with ease through the Zero Configuration feature of the UCM6100 series. When you choose this solution, you are also able to manage the entire system via a web portal. Additional features provided include call recording, CDR, voicemail forwarding to e-mail, and others.
Fast Connectivity: With the GXP2160’s integrated dual Gigabit network ports, your Internet connection will be moving at maximum speed up to 1000mb/second. This means that all calls and pages go through as quickly and as clearly as is possible.
Access contacts quickly: The GXP2160 offers 24 BLF extension keys that make it possible for you to access your contacts with a single push of the button. For contacts on the same PBX network, you can even see call status before you make the call. This makes the GXP2160 a great choice for executives, receptionists, and anyone else who makes and receives a lot of calls throughout the workday.
- • Dimensions: 275.5mm (W), 206mm (L), 46.5mm (H)
- • Weight: 0.98KG
- • 6 lines with up to 6 SIP accounts
- • RJ9 headset jack (allowing EHS with Plantronics headsets), USB
- • Package contents: base stand, wall mount spacers, universal power supply, network cable, quick start guide
- • Multiple language support
- • Universal power adapter included: Input: 100-240VAC; Output: +12VDC, 0.5A (6W)
- • Integrated PoE (Power-over-Ethernet) 802.3af, Max power consumption: 6W
- • 4.3 inch (480×272) TFT color LCD
- • User and administrator level passwords, MD5 and MD5-sess based authentication, 256-bit AES encrypted configuration file, TLS, SRTP, 802.1X media access control
- • 24 speed-dial/BLF extension keys with dual-color LED, 5 programmable context sensitive softkeys and 5 navigation/menu keys
- • 11 dedicated function keys for : MESSAGE (with LED indicator), PHONEBOOK, TRANSFER, CONFERENCE, HOLD, HEADSET, MUTE, SEND/REDIAL, SPEAKERPHONE, VOL+, VOL-
- • Supports traditional and advanced telephony features:
- • Call log (500 records), waiting, hold etc 4-way audio conference, call park, pickup, shared-call-appearance (SCA)/bridged-line-appearance (BLA)
- • Downloadable phone book (XML, LDAP, up to 2000 items)
- • XML customization of idle screen, off-hook auto dial, auto answer, click-to-dial,
- • Flexible dial plan
- • Hot desking
- • Personalized music ringtones
- • Server redundancy and fail-over
VoIP Headset RangeWe have put together a comprehensive compatibility guide between our huge range of VoIP Phones and VoIP Headsets. VoIP Headset Compatibility Guide
A fully-managed buiness VoIP system, with no upfront hardware costs. Start from £9.99 per user / per month