Grandstream GXV3240 IP PhoneRent from £6.91 ex. vat / £8.29 inc. vat
Professional Grade IP PhonePurchase £130.99 ex. vat / £157.18 inc.VAT
The Grandstream GXV3240 combines a 6-line IP video phone with the power of a multi-platform video conferencing solution and the convenience of an Android smartphone, to offer an all-in-one voice, video, data, and mobility solution.
- 4.3 inch 480×272 capacitive touch screen TFT LCD,
- Mega pixel CMOS sensor camera with privacy shutter.
- 6 lines with up to 6 SIP account,
- Up to 6-way audio conference and 3-way video conference,
- Phonebook with up to 1000 contacts,
- Call history with up to 1000 records,
- Integrate with Grandstream’s GXV-series of IP video surveillance cameras
to view live camera feeds and to receive alerts/alarms from IP cameras
installed on the same network.
- HD wideband audio, full-duplex hands-free speakerphone with advanced acoustic
echo cancellation and excellent double-talk performance.
- Offers a multi-platorm video conferencing solution (Grandstream’s Free IPVideoTalk,
Skype, Microsoft Lync, and more)
Price Match GuaranteeFound a lower price?We’ll match it!
Getting Started Is Easy
A cloud based phone system has been a valuable solution, helping small to mid-size businesses get enterprise-level phone system features for a low monthly rate. However, the upfront fees for hardware can make the switch to a complete solution less budget-friendly – until now. With Xinix World PBXware IP Phone Rental, you don’t have to worry about making compromises to implement a full-scale business communications system.
|IP Phone Model||12/mo||24/mo||36/mo|
|Grandstream GXV3240||£14.19 ex. vat
£17.02 inc. vat
|£8.73 ex. vat
£10.47 inc. vat
|£6.91 ex. vat
£8.29 inc. vat
The Grandstream GXV3240 is a 6-line IP multimedia phone with a 4.3 inch capacitive touch screen that runs the Android Operating System and therefore offers full access to the hundreds of thousands of Android apps in the Google Play Store, including business productivity apps such as Skype, Microsoft Lync, Salesforce1, and GoToMeeting.
Not only is the Grandstream GXV3240 easy to use, but its also highly practical in todays fast-paced environment. Combining the tactility of an Android Smartphone with that of a robust desktop handset, this IP phone offers users access to thousands of Android applications including Skype, Microsoft Lync, Salesforce and GoToMeeting, making your working day that little bit easier. Wifi is integrated to allow flexibility.
The integrated Bluetooth in the Grandstream GXV3240 allows users to sync their calendar and contacts stored on their mobile phones with the handset and can transfer calls between the mobile and the handset. With dual Gigabit network ports and built-in PoE, network speeds are maximised up to 1000mb per second, ensuring that calls are as clear as possible and pages load as quickly as possible, while HD audio ensures crystal clear call quality, both on the handset and speakerphone.
The Grandstream GXV3240 is interoperable with all major SIP providers, so compatibility is no problem. Integrated real-time web applications allow for up-to-date information direct to your handset.
- • Protocols: SIP RFC3261, TCP/IP/UDP, RTP/RTCP, HTTP/HTTPS, ARP, ICMP, DNS (register A, SRV, NAPTR), DHCP, PPPoE, TELNET, TFTP, NTP, STUN, SIMPLE, LLDP, LDAP, TR-069, 802.1x, TLS, SRTP, Integrated Power-over-Ethernet (802.3af)
- • Network interface: dual switched auto-sensing 10/100/1000 Mbps Gigabit Ethernet ports with integrated PoE
- • RJ9 headset jack
- • USB, extension module port
- • Package contents: phone, handset with cord, base stand, universal power supply, network cable, Quick Installation Guide, brochure, GPL License
- • Multiple language support
- • Wall mountable
- • HD Audio on handset and speakerphone
- • Display: 4.3 inch TFT color LCD
- • User and administrator level passwords, MD5 and MD5-sess based authentication, 256-bit
- • 6 line keys with up to 6 SIP accounts
- • 11 function keys
- • Volume +/-
- • Telephone features: Hold, transfer, forward (unconditional/no-answer/busy), call park/pickup,
6-way audio conference, shared-call-appearance, (SCA) / bridged-line-appearance (BLA), virtual MPK,
downloadable phone book (XML, LDAP), call waiting, call history, boss-secretary virtual button,
flexible dial plan, hot desking, personalized music ringtones, server redundancy & fail-over
- • Share-call-appearance (SCA)/bridged line -appearance (BLA)
- • Downloadable phone book
- • XML customization of idle screen, off-hook auto dial, auto answer, click-to-dial,
- • Flexible dial plan
- • Hot desking
- • Personalized music ringtones
- • Server redundancy and fail-over
A fully-managed buiness VoIP system, with no upfront hardware costs. Start from £9.99 per user / per month