Algo 8301 SIP Paging Adaptor
The Algo 8301 is an IP Paging Adaptor that allows integration of existing analogue paging systems into hosted and on-site SIP PBX environments. The solution enables you to make use of existing installed analogue audio, video and stage lighting equipment and converts th...read more
Request a price match on this product
Circumstances when prices cannot be matched:
- The product is displayed on an Auction website.
- The website does not have a direct trading account with the supplier.
- The full and final delivered price is not available on the competitors website.
- The item is not an identical product.
- Pricing error: Outdated, discontinued prices on competitor website.
- The product is shown on an affiliate / Comparison website. (The product must be compared on a UK trading website and able to accept payment).
- Price matches will not be made retrospectively, i.e once an order has already been placed or delivered.
- Price matches will be made on the same delivery basis as the competitor unless agreed otherwise.
The Algo 8301 is an IP Paging Adaptor that allows integration of existing analogue paging systems into hosted and on-site SIP PBX environments. The solution enables you to make use of existing installed analogue audio, video and stage lighting equipment and converts them into IP. PoE support makes the device simple and easy to install.
The 3.5mm AUX input on the Algo 8301 allows you to connect any standard music device such as mobile phones and CD players etc, for music streaming to other compatible IP devices.
With auto-multicast capability, announcements/music can be streamed simultaneously across multiple Algo IP speakers providing a scalable, cost-effective public address solution.
The Algo 8301 features G.722 codec support for optimum speech clarity and intelligibility. Further speech enhancements are provided by automatic gain control, choice of frequency masks and optional speech compression.
The 8301 Paging Adapter includes several pre-loaded WAV files and the ability to upload WAV files into memory, these can be selected to play for ring events or for other notification applications.
- SIP compatibility with all leading UC vendors
- Wideband G.722 codec support for HD Voice
- Multicast for cost effective scalability
- Internal memory for uploaded WAV files or recorded messages
- Dual SIP accounts for page or ring notification
- PoE (Power over Ethernet)
- Configuration via web interface or provisioning server
- Wall mountable or tabletop
- 8301 Paging Adapter
- Network Cable
- Wall Mount Bracket
- Quick start guide
- Cable connector x2
Next Day Delivery
For UK orders received before 12pm Monday to Friday, we operate a next business day delivery service, subject to availability. We use next day services from the leading delivery companies.
Specific Time Delivery
If you need an item urgently, or delivered at a specific time, please contact us.
We use several leading delivery companies. The majority of our deliveries are made by
DPD, including most international orders.
Shipping prices are calculated during the checkout process.
We deliver to almost every country. For international delivery services, we use DHL, a high quality, fast delivery service. Prices are provided based on the weight of the order; this is calculated when you reach the checkout.
For full shipping information please visit our shipping page.Learn More
Hosted Business VoIP Provider Unlimited Calls from £10/month
If you’re looking for a reliable and competitive VoIP provider for your small business, we can offer you one of the UK’s most trusted services. No need to compromise on quality, either. The capabilities of our VoIP PBX system have been developed over a decade, with our roadmap for the future incorporating even more improvements. Your business VoIP is in safe hands with us.