Grandstream Audio Conferencing GAC2500
Request a price match on this product
Circumstances when prices cannot be matched:
- The product is displayed on an Auction website.
- The website does not have a direct trading account with the supplier.
- The full and final delivered price is not available on the competitors website.
- The item is not an identical product.
- Pricing error: Outdated, discontinued prices on competitor website.
- The product is shown on an affiliate / Comparison website. (The product must be compared on a UK trading website and able to accept payment).
- Price matches will not be made retrospectively, i.e once an order has already been placed or delivered.
- Price matches will be made on the same delivery basis as the competitor unless agreed otherwise.
The GAC2500 is designed to transform your business conferencing experience through its immersive audio conferencing environment and suite of advanced features.
Redefining audio conferencing, the GAC’s 6 lines, WiFi and Bluetooth compatibility, HD Audio, Gigabit network ports and Android operating system with touch screen enhances the way users will meet and work together.
Easily connect any time, using the GAC’s 7-way conference bridge. the GAC supports a productive experience with the GAC2500’s call scheduler, AndroidTM operating system and Google Play Store access.
- 6 lines, 6 SIP accounts, 7-way voice conferencing
- Runs Android 4.4 and offers full access to the Google Play Store and all Android apps, such as Skype, Google Hangouts and more
- Bluetooth to support syncing of headsets and mobile devices
- Built-in 7-way conference bridge
- 4.3″ (800×480) capacitive touch screen for easy use
- Auto-sensing Gigabit port, built-in PoE support
- Built-in WiFi support offers mobility and network flexibility
- Full HD audio support to maximize voice quality
- Daisy-chain support to combine two GAC2500 together
- TLS and SRTP security encryption
Next Day Delivery
For UK orders received before 12pm Monday to Friday, we operate a next business day delivery service, subject to availability. We use next day services from the leading delivery companies.
Specific Time Delivery
If you need an item urgently, or delivered at a specific time, please contact us.
We use several leading delivery companies. The majority of our deliveries are made by
DPD, including most international orders.
Shipping prices are calculated during the checkout process.
We deliver to almost every country. For international delivery services, we use DHL, a high quality, fast delivery service. Prices are provided based on the weight of the order; this is calculated when you reach the checkout.
For full shipping information please visit our shipping page.Learn More
Hosted Business VoIP Provider Unlimited Calls from £10/month
If you’re looking for a reliable and competitive VoIP provider for your small business, we can offer you one of the UK’s most trusted services. No need to compromise on quality, either. The capabilities of our VoIP PBX system have been developed over a decade, with our roadmap for the future incorporating even more improvements. Your business VoIP is in safe hands with us.
With SIP trunking, your business can operate its own on-site IP PBX system. Xinix has been offering our own SIP trunk solutions for over 10 years.
Business SIP trunking is a service that enables your company to operate a selection of telecommunications systems over your IP network. It offers a number of benefits – from cheaper international call costs to improved business flexibility. Incorporating a Disaster Recovery strategy to give access to an increased quantity of numbers, business SIP trunking from Xinix World can enhance the way your business stays connected.Learn More