Grandstream GDS3710 HD Video Door System
Request a price match on this product
Circumstances when prices cannot be matched:
- The product is displayed on an Auction website.
- The website does not have a direct trading account with the supplier.
- The full and final delivered price is not available on the competitors website.
- The item is not an identical product.
- Pricing error: Outdated, discontinued prices on competitor website.
- The product is shown on an affiliate / Comparison website. (The product must be compared on a UK trading website and able to accept payment).
- Price matches will not be made retrospectively, i.e once an order has already been placed or delivered.
- Price matches will be made on the same delivery basis as the competitor unless agreed otherwise.
The GDS3710 is an IP Video Door System that also serves as a hi gh-definition IP surveillance camera and IP intercom to offer facility access control and security monitoring for buildings of all sizes.
This powerful IP Video Door System offers a 180-degree video viewing angle for wall-to-wall coverage, has a built-in RFID chip reader for secure keyless entry, includes a built-in microphone and speaker to support intercom functionality and offers alarm-in and alarm-out support for integration with existing security devices.
The GDS3710 integrates with Grandstream’s free management utility software, GDS Manager, allowing RFID card information, video feeds as well as the device itself to be fully managed by this software.
Powered by an advanced Image Sensor Processor (ISP) and state-of-the-art image algorithms, the GDS3710 delivers 1080p FHD video resolutions and offers exceptional performance in all lighting conditions.
It features SIP/VoIP technology with 2-way audio and video streaming feeds loaded directly to smart phones, SIP endpoints and the GDS management software.
The GDS3710 is equipped with integrated PoE for seamless installation, bright LEDs for illumination, motion detector for security protection, lighting control switch and more.
The combination of the GDS3710, Grandstream’s GXP21xx IP phones, GXV video phones, GS-Wave mobile app, and GVR350x NVR products provide a complete solution for access control, video intercom, and security recording needs.
- Powerful video resolutions up to 1080p
- Built-in RFID chip reader for keyless entry
- SIP video streaming to NVRs, video intercom stations, IP phones, or smart phones simultaneously
- Built with a metal casing to make it weatherproof and vandal resistant
- Built-in hemispheric camera allows for 180-degree wall-to wall coverage
- Supports motion detection
- Integrated PoE to power the device and provide a network connection
- Built-in microphone and speaker offers voice options and intercom functionality
- Installation Bracket
- Frame Back Cover
- Wiegand Cable
- Drilling Template
- 4x Bracket Screws and Anchors
- 3x Rubber Gaskets (For sealing the back cable)
- 6x Back Panel Screws
- 2x Anti-Tamper Screws
- Anti-Tamper Hex Key
- 2x RFID Cards and RFID Fobs
- Quick Installation Guide
- GPL License
Next Day Delivery
For UK orders received before 12pm Monday to Friday, we operate a next business day delivery service, subject to availability. We use next day services from the leading delivery companies.
Specific Time Delivery
If you need an item urgently, or delivered at a specific time, please contact us.
We use several leading delivery companies. The majority of our deliveries are made by
DPD, including most international orders.
Shipping prices are calculated during the checkout process.
We deliver to almost every country. For international delivery services, we use DHL, a high quality, fast delivery service. Prices are provided based on the weight of the order; this is calculated when you reach the checkout.
For full shipping information please visit our shipping page.Learn More
Hosted Business VoIP Provider Unlimited Calls from £10/month
If you’re looking for a reliable and competitive VoIP provider for your small business, we can offer you one of the UK’s most trusted services. No need to compromise on quality, either. The capabilities of our VoIP PBX system have been developed over a decade, with our roadmap for the future incorporating even more improvements. Your business VoIP is in safe hands with us.