Magnetic Base & 1M Ext. for WiFi Aerials
Request a price match on this product
Circumstances when prices cannot be matched:
- The product is displayed on an Auction website.
- The website does not have a direct trading account with the supplier.
- The full and final delivered price is not available on the competitors website.
- The item is not an identical product.
- Pricing error: Outdated, discontinued prices on competitor website.
- The product is shown on an affiliate / Comparison website. (The product must be compared on a UK trading website and able to accept payment).
- Price matches will not be made retrospectively, i.e once an order has already been placed or delivered.
- Price matches will be made on the same delivery basis as the competitor unless agreed otherwise.
Magnetic Base & 1M Ext. for WiFi Aerials. This product is a magnetic base and extension cable compatible with the ANT-2520, ANT-1207 and ANT-1005 aerials used with any DrayTek router or wireless access point.
This product is a magnetic base and extension cable compatible with the ANT-2520, ANT-1207 and ANT-1005 aerials used with any DrayTek router or wireless access point.
This allows your aerials to be positioned to avoid any obstructions or enclosures which are obscuring the router or wireless access point and find the optimum location.
This is especially useful if the router is installed in a rack inside a comms cabinet because if the aerials are inside the cabinet their signal will be severely impeded. The 1M extension cable allows the aerials to be positioned outside of the cabinet and the magnetic base means that it can be attached to the side of a cabinet if the metal is magnetic.
The magnetic antenna base is supplied singly; you can purchase 1, 2 or 3 to suit the number of aerials on your router or access point.
The antenna base is compatible with dual-band aerials so can be used for both 2.4Ghz and 5Ghz operation. It is also suitable for use with 802.11ac operation (5Ghz).
The DrayTek ANT-1250, ANT-1207 and ANT-1005 aerials twist and can tilt at their base, which allows for optimum positioning once connected to the ANT-BAS1 base.
The base can be wall mounted using suitable adhesive pads (e.g. 3M Command Strips).
- Magnetic Base
- 1M Extension Cable
- Allows aerial to be located in best position
- Compatible with ANT-1250,1207 and 1005
- Suitable for all DrayTek routers & access Points
- Compatible with 802.11a,b,g,n & 802.11ac
- Dual-Band: 2.4Ghz & 5Ghz
- Available in black only
- Suitable for indoor use only
- Magnetic Base & 1M Ext. for WiFi Aerials
Next Day Delivery
For UK orders received before 12pm Monday to Friday, we operate a next business day delivery service, subject to availability. We use next day services from the leading delivery companies.
Specific Time Delivery
If you need an item urgently, or delivered at a specific time, please contact us.
We use several leading delivery companies. The majority of our deliveries are made by
DPD, including most international orders.
Shipping prices are calculated during the checkout process.
We deliver to almost every country. For international delivery services, we use DHL, a high quality, fast delivery service. Prices are provided based on the weight of the order; this is calculated when you reach the checkout.
For full shipping information please visit our shipping page.Learn More
Hosted Business VoIP Provider Unlimited Calls from £10/month
If you’re looking for a reliable and competitive VoIP provider for your small business, we can offer you one of the UK’s most trusted services. No need to compromise on quality, either. The capabilities of our VoIP PBX system have been developed over a decade, with our roadmap for the future incorporating even more improvements. Your business VoIP is in safe hands with us.
With SIP trunking, your business can operate its own on-site IP PBX system. Xinix has been offering our own SIP trunk solutions for over 10 years.
Business SIP trunking is a service that enables your company to operate a selection of telecommunications systems over your IP network. It offers a number of benefits – from cheaper international call costs to improved business flexibility. Incorporating a Disaster Recovery strategy to give access to an increased quantity of numbers, business SIP trunking from Xinix World can enhance the way your business stays connected.Learn More...