The Panasonic HDV430 IP Video Phone marks the high end addition to the HDV range. With a built-in video camera, offering multiway video communication through a 4.3″ colour touchscreen and remote visual monitoring when linked to an IP camera, the HDV430 offers a w...read more
Request a price match on this product
Circumstances when prices cannot be matched:
- The product is displayed on an Auction website.
- The website does not have a direct trading account with the supplier.
- The full and final delivered price is not available on the competitors website.
- The item is not an identical product.
- Pricing error: Outdated, discontinued prices on competitor website.
- The product is shown on an affiliate / Comparison website. (The product must be compared on a UK trading website and able to accept payment).
- Price matches will not be made retrospectively, i.e once an order has already been placed or delivered.
- Price matches will be made on the same delivery basis as the competitor unless agreed otherwise.
The Panasonic HDV430 IP Video Phone marks the high end addition to the HDV range. With a built-in video camera, offering multiway video communication through a 4.3″ colour touchscreen and remote visual monitoring when linked to an IP camera, the HDV430 offers a world-leading flexible communications solution, suitable for both office and home environments.
This executive class phone is available in black and white to suit your working environment and personal preference. The HDV430 allows for up to 16 SIP accounts, 24 function keys and features built-in Bluetooth. In addition to this, up to 5 KX-HDV20 expansion modules can be connected, enabling up to 224 different functions.
Using ProVu’s Provisioning service, this phone can be pre-configured with account specific details and your preferred choice of settings prior to despatch. With next day delivery direct to your customer, ProVu’s Provisioning tool offers you a fast, hassle free solution to your deployment of Customer Premise Equipment; saving you time and money.
- 4.3 inch colour TFT with touch screen display
- 16 SIP accounts
- 2 x 10/100/1000 Gigabit Ethernet ports
- 24 programmable memory keys on LCD display
- Supports up to 5 KX-HDV20 expansion modules
- Full duplex speaker with HD SONIC sound
- Support for UC features including BroadSoft UC-ONE/uaCSTA
- Supports wired headset through RJ9 jack
- Built-in Bluetooth
- Supports EHS
- Supports PoE (IEEE 802.3af) or can be power via PSU (KX-A422UK) available to order separately
- 2 stand positions
- Internal phonebook with memory for up to 2500 numbers
- Wall mountable
- Available in black and white
- Handset cord
- Quick start guide
Next Day Delivery
For UK orders received before 12pm Monday to Friday, we operate a next business day delivery service, subject to availability. We use next day services from the leading delivery companies.
Specific Time Delivery
If you need an item urgently, or delivered at a specific time, please contact us.
We use several leading delivery companies. The majority of our deliveries are made by
DPD, including most international orders.
Shipping prices are calculated during the checkout process.
We deliver to almost every country. For international delivery services, we use DHL, a high quality, fast delivery service. Prices are provided based on the weight of the order; this is calculated when you reach the checkout.
For full shipping information please visit our shipping page.Learn More
Hosted Business VoIP Provider Unlimited Calls from £10/month
If you’re looking for a reliable and competitive VoIP provider for your small business, we can offer you one of the UK’s most trusted services. No need to compromise on quality, either. The capabilities of our VoIP PBX system have been developed over a decade, with our roadmap for the future incorporating even more improvements. Your business VoIP is in safe hands with us.
With SIP trunking, your business can operate its own on-site IP PBX system. Xinix has been offering our own SIP trunk solutions for over 10 years.
Business SIP trunking is a service that enables your company to operate a selection of telecommunications systems over your IP network. It offers a number of benefits – from cheaper international call costs to improved business flexibility. Incorporating a Disaster Recovery strategy to give access to an increased quantity of numbers, business SIP trunking from Xinix World can enhance the way your business stays connected.Learn More