Snom’s D315 desk phone supports up to 4 SIP accounts and features a backlit graphical 4 line display. The D315 has 5 programmable function keys with green LEDs and a local directory supporting up to 1000 entries. It also features a high speed USB port which enabl...read more
Request a price match on this product
Circumstances when prices cannot be matched:
- The product is displayed on an Auction website.
- The website does not have a direct trading account with the supplier.
- The full and final delivered price is not available on the competitors website.
- The item is not an identical product.
- Pricing error: Outdated, discontinued prices on competitor website.
- The product is shown on an affiliate / Comparison website. (The product must be compared on a UK trading website and able to accept payment).
- Price matches will not be made retrospectively, i.e once an order has already been placed or delivered.
- Price matches will be made on the same delivery basis as the competitor unless agreed otherwise.
Snom’s D315 desk phone supports up to 4 SIP accounts and features a backlit graphical 4 line display. The D315 has 5 programmable function keys with green LEDs and a local directory supporting up to 1000 entries. It also features a high speed USB port which enables connection of a variety of accessories such as the D3 expansion module or Wi-Fi dongles and a Gigabit Ethernet switch to ensure you get the most out of local connections.
Designed to last, the D315 features a dual IPv4 / IPv6 stack, which ensures that it is future proof even as networks evolve. With its flexible design, the D315 is suitable for use in a wide variety of environments, including offices, call centres and reception areas.
- Backlit graphical display, 4 lines
- Two-port 10/100/1000 Gigabit Ethernet Switch (RJ45)
- PoE IEEE 802.3af, Class 1 support (PSU available separately)
- 4 SIP accounts
- 5 configurable function keys with LEDs
- Hands-free talking (speakerphone)
- Local directory with 1000 entries
- Wall mountable
- VPN support
- USB 2.0 port
- Compatible with the D3 Expansion Module
- Headset support:
- RJ9 corded Snom MM2 Headset
- Support for wireless EHS headsets via Snom EHS Advanced Adaptor
- Snom D305
- Foot stand
- Handset with cord
- Ethernet cable
- Quick Start Guide
Next Day Delivery
For UK orders received before 12pm Monday to Friday, we operate a next business day delivery service, subject to availability. We use next day services from the leading delivery companies.
Specific Time Delivery
If you need an item urgently, or delivered at a specific time, please contact us.
We use several leading delivery companies. The majority of our deliveries are made by
DPD, including most international orders.
Shipping prices are calculated during the checkout process.
We deliver to almost every country. For international delivery services, we use DHL, a high quality, fast delivery service. Prices are provided based on the weight of the order; this is calculated when you reach the checkout.
For full shipping information please visit our shipping page.
Hosted Business VoIP Provider Unlimited Calls from £10/month
If you’re looking for a reliable and competitive VoIP provider for your small business, we can offer you one of the UK’s most trusted services. No need to compromise on quality, either. The capabilities of our VoIP PBX system have been developed over a decade, with our roadmap for the future incorporating even more improvements. Your business VoIP is in safe hands with us.
With SIP trunking, your business can operate its own on-site IP PBX system. Xinix has been offering our own SIP trunk solutions for over 10 years.
Business SIP trunking is a service that enables your company to operate a selection of telecommunications systems over your IP network. It offers a number of benefits – from cheaper international call costs to improved business flexibility. Incorporating a Disaster Recovery strategy to give access to an increased quantity of numbers, business SIP trunking from Xinix World can enhance the way your business stays connected.Learn More