VigorSwitch G1080 (8 Port Gigabit Web Smart Switch)
The VigorSwitch G1080 is ideal for SOHO and small business with the high-performance capability. To cater for high bandwidth traffic, it is equipped with 8 Gigabit Ethernet ports. VigorSwitch G1080 is equipped with extensive facilities for maximizing your LAN performan...read more
The VigorSwitch G1080 is ideal for SOHO and small business with the high-performance capability. To cater for high bandwidth traffic, it is equipped with 8 Gigabit Ethernet ports. VigorSwitch G1080 is equipped with extensive facilities for maximizing your LAN performance, VLAN capability to allow flexible network configuration and QoS capability for flexible bandwidth control.
VigorSwitch G1080 offers features that can build a secure business network, such as VLAN, Storm
Control. While someone tries to connect to the network for Internet access, these features help to
block the access to the business network resources and protect the network from being exhausted by malicious traffic.
Speed up the network by Link Aggregation
If cascading more switches are required, link aggregation will provide the network higher throughput and link redundancy. VigorSwitch G1080 supports link aggregation by LACP (Link Aggregation Control Protocol), 1 Link Aggregation Group can be set up on VigorSwitch G1080, and the group can have up to 2 port members.
The VigorSwitch G1080 helps you build a green networking by offering power-saving features, such as IEEE 802.3az (Energy-Efficient Ethernet), which allows the switch to dynamically adjust the power on each port according to the client activity and cable length, this can be an ideal power saving solution for your company.
- Physical Interfaces:
- 8x 10/100/1000BaseT Ethernet Ports (RJ-45 IEEE 802.3/3u/ab)
- Tag-based VLAN – 802.1q
- Port-based VLAN
- Up to 8 VLANs
- Quality of Service:
- Support 4 priority queues
- Port-Based rate control
- Priority queue schedule (WFQ or Strict Priority)
- Class of Service
- 802.1p CoS
- Link Aggregation:
- Combine ports 7 & 8 to increase bandwidth to LACP capable switches or servers
- Supports traffic load balancing
- Network Security:
- Storm Control (Broadcast, Unknown Multicast, Unknown Unicast)
- Network Features:
- Network Loop Detection & Prevention
- MAC Addresses Supported: 4K
- Jumbo Frames up to 9 KB
- IGMP Snooping:
- Up to 128 multicast groups
- IGMP Snooping V2
- IGMP V2
- Immediate Leave
- Web User Interface (HTTP)
- Firmware Upgrade/Backup by HTTP
- Configuration Backup/Restore
- Factory Default
- System Reboot
- DrayTek Switch Management support (from routers) *requires firmware update (est Q1 ’18)
- Port Status & Usage display
- Port Mirroring
- General IEEE Standards Compliance:
- 802.3 10Base-T
- 802.3u 100Base-T
- 802.3ab 1000Base-T
- 802.3x Flow Control Capability
- 802.3 Auto-negotiation
- 802.1Q VLAN
- 802.1p Class of Service
- 802.3ad Port trunk with LACP
- 802.1az Energy Efficient Ethernet
- Operating Requirements:
- Power Input Requirements: 220-240VAC
- Power supply: External 5V/1A (included)
- Operating Temperature:~0°C to ~40°C
- Storage Temperature:-20°C to ~70°C
- Operating Humidity: 10% to 90% RH (non-condensing)
- Physical Specifications:
- Dimensions: 154 x 85 x 26 mm (W x D x H)
- Rack mountable: No
- Wall mountable : Yes
- Weight: 325g (excluding cables)
- ROHS & CE Compliant
- Warranty : 2 Year Manufacturer’s RTB
- VigorSwitch G1080
- Ethernet Cable
Next Day Delivery
For UK orders received before 12pm Monday to Friday, we operate a next business day delivery service, subject to availability. We use next day services from the leading delivery companies.
Specific Time Delivery
If you need an item urgently, or delivered at a specific time, please contact us.
We use several leading delivery companies. The majority of our deliveries are made by
DPD, including most international orders.
Shipping prices are calculated during the checkout process.
We deliver to almost every country. For international delivery services, we use DHL, a high quality, fast delivery service. Prices are provided based on the weight of the order; this is calculated when you reach the checkout.
For full shipping information please visit our shipping page.Learn More
Hosted Business VoIP Provider Unlimited Calls from £10/month
If you’re looking for a reliable and competitive VoIP provider for your small business, we can offer you one of the UK’s most trusted services. No need to compromise on quality, either. The capabilities of our VoIP PBX system have been developed over a decade, with our roadmap for the future incorporating even more improvements. Your business VoIP is in safe hands with us.
With SIP trunking, your business can operate its own on-site IP PBX system. Xinix has been offering our own SIP trunk solutions for over 10 years.
Business SIP trunking is a service that enables your company to operate a selection of telecommunications systems over your IP network. It offers a number of benefits – from cheaper international call costs to improved business flexibility. Incorporating a Disaster Recovery strategy to give access to an increased quantity of numbers, business SIP trunking from Xinix World can enhance the way your business stays connected.Learn More...