Gigaset C430HX Handset
The Gigaset C430HX handset is a perfect companion for the N300IP DECT base station. The C430HX has a large 1.8-inch high quality colour display with two colour schemes to choose from and an illuminated keypad. Its large 200 entry phonebook can store 3 numbers per contact, a personal screensaver, ringtone and birthday reminder.
This phone is similar to its predecessor the C430H but includes Cat IQ 2.0 technology.
- Large 1.8″ TFT colour display
- DECT, GAP, CAT iq 2.0
- Two colour schemes to choose from
- 2.5mm headset port
- View our headset guide for list of supported headsets
- Modern user interface with jumbo font for extra convenience
- Large phonebook for up to 200 entries (each with full name, 3 numbers, ringtone and birthday reminder)
- Phonebook transfer via DECT
- List of last 20 missed calls with time and date
- Handsfree (speaker phone)
- HSPTM for excellent sound quality
- Selectable day/night switch that mutes the handset’s ringer
- ECO DECT energy saving features supported
- Standby time up to 300 hrs/ talk time 14 hrs
- Room/ baby monitoring
- Wall mountable
- Gigaset C430HX handset
- Two batteries and a battery cover
- Charging cradle
- Power adapter
- Belt clip
- User guide
Next Day Delivery
For UK orders received before 12pm Monday to Friday, we operate a next business day delivery service, subject to availability. We use next day services from the leading delivery companies.
Specific Time Delivery
If you need an item urgently, or delivered at a specific time, please contact us.
We use several leading delivery companies. The majority of our deliveries are made by
DPD, including most international orders.
Shipping prices are calculated during the checkout process.
We deliver to almost every country. For international delivery services, we use DHL, a high quality, fast delivery service. Prices are provided based on the weight of the order; this is calculated when you reach the checkout.
For full shipping information please visit our shipping page.Learn More
Hosted Business VoIP Provider Unlimited Calls from £10/month
If you’re looking for a reliable and competitive VoIP provider for your small business, we can offer you one of the UK’s most trusted services. No need to compromise on quality, either. The capabilities of our VoIP PBX system have been developed over a decade, with our roadmap for the future incorporating even more improvements. Your business VoIP is in safe hands with us.
With SIP trunking, your business can operate its own on-site IP PBX system. Xinix has been offering our own SIP trunk solutions for over 10 years.
Business SIP trunking is a service that enables your company to operate a selection of telecommunications systems over your IP network. It offers a number of benefits – from cheaper international call costs to improved business flexibility. Incorporating a Disaster Recovery strategy to give access to an increased quantity of numbers, business SIP trunking from Xinix World can enhance the way your business stays connected.Learn More
- DECT PSTN and VoIP IP base
- up to 6 handsets
- up to 6 accounts
N300IP Base & C430HX DECT Bundle – One Handset
- 1x Gigaset N300 Base Station
- 1x C430HX Dect Phone
- 1.8″ TFT colour display
N300IP and A540H handset bundle – One handset
- 1x Gigaset N300 Base Station
- 1x Gigaset A540H Dect Phone