Algo 8180 SIP Alerter
SIP loud paging system with loud speaker – ideal for use in noisy environments
The Algo 8180 SIP Alerter is an excellent Tannoy and paging system designed to work with all SIP based IP PBX phone systems. It has two main uses, the first is as a loud ringer for use in places such as garages and warehouses. The second use is as a paging and intercom system. It can operate in both these modes at the same time by appearing as two different extensions on your phone system at the same time.
The 8180 is just like an IP phone and registers as an end point with the SIP PBX phone system. It can then be included in a call group with other extensions so that it alerts people when their phone is ringing. Or the operator can simply page to the Algo 8180 and announce to the person they are required to answer the phone.
The 8180 is equipped with a high efficiency integrated amplifier and tuned high quality loudspeaker. It is typically eight times louder than a telephone speaker. Several audio files are pre-loaded into the 8180 internal memory for ring sounds but users may also record or upload custom audio files, music, sound effects eg dogs barking, or other voice announcements.
Ambient noise monitoring
The advanced features of the 8180 include SoundSureTM technology which automatically adjusts loud ring and loudspeaker volume to compensate for background ambient noise. Ideal for variable noise environments (restaurants, workshops, classrooms, etc.), SoundSureTM ensures that ringing or paging is always heard but not unnecessarily loud.
Applications / Usage scenario
- Loud Ringer in noisy or variable noise environments (classroom, restaurant, machine shop)
- Voice Paging (warehouse, workshop)
- Outdoor ringing or paging
- Multi-cast wide area notification
- Dual purpose loud ringing and/or public announcement capabilities
- High efficiency and high output wideband speaker
- Multicast receive or broadcast capability
- Outputs for external speaker, slave amplifier, or visual alerter
- Significantly louder (eight to twenty times) than typical telephones
- Low frequency tones outperform traditional shrill electronic ringers
- SoundSureTM ambient noise compensation adjusts output for noise level
- Multicasting capability for wide area notification
- Pre-loaded with several ring tones including bell, chime, gong, buzzer, warble, and dogs
- Supports custom uploaded WAV files or recorded messages
- Selectable/customisable alert tones or announcements
- Network managed SIP endpoint
- Configuration is possible using the feature buttons or web interface
- PoE eliminates local power supply
Easy to Install
Next Day Delivery
For UK orders received before 12pm Monday to Friday, we operate a next business day delivery service, subject to availability. We use next day services from the leading delivery companies.
Specific Time Delivery
If you need an item urgently, or delivered at a specific time, please contact us.
We use several leading delivery companies. The majority of our deliveries are made by
DPD, including most international orders.
Shipping prices are calculated during the checkout process.
We deliver to almost every country. For international delivery services, we use DHL, a high quality, fast delivery service. Prices are provided based on the weight of the order; this is calculated when you reach the checkout.
For full shipping information please visit our shipping page.
Hosted Business VoIP Provider Unlimited Calls from £10/month
If you’re looking for a reliable and competitive VoIP provider for your small business, we can offer you one of the UK’s most trusted services. No need to compromise on quality, either. The capabilities of our VoIP PBX system have been developed over a decade, with our roadmap for the future incorporating even more improvements. Your business VoIP is in safe hands with us.