Mediatrix C710 4 FXS Ports VoIP Gateway
The Mediatrix C710 4 FXS PortS VoIP Gateway is a business-class analog gateway featuring 4 FXS ports and 2 10/100 Ethernet ports. The Mediatrix C710’s 4 FXS ports allow you to use analog phones or fax machines on a VoIP system.
<>The Mediatrix C710 4 FXS PortS VoIP Gateway is a business-class analog gateway featuring 4 FXS ports and 2 10/100 Ethernet ports. The Mediatrix C710’s 4 FXS ports allow you to use analog phones or fax machines on a VoIP system, or allow you to connect a legacy analog PBX to a VoIP Service Provider so you can save money with VoIP without replacing your legacy PBX. The Mediatrix C710 supports industry-standard codecs such as G.711a/u, G.723, G.726, and G.729a/u.
- 4 FXS Ports
- 2 x 10/100 Ethernet Ports
- DSP supporting a minimum of 8 bi-directional channels of encrypted and compressed media
- SIP – RFC3261
- Dual-Stack IPv4/IPv6 support using ANAT (RFC 4091)
- Vocoders: G.711 (A-law, μ-law), G.723.1, G.726, G.729a/b
- G.168 echo cancellation (64 ms)
- HTTPS, for web pages and for exchange of Configuration File
- SRTP with MIKEY and SDES: Supported Cypher, AES – 128 bits
- Call Forward / Call Transfer / Conference Call / Call Waiting support
- Echo Cancellation / Dynamic Jitter Buffer / Voice Activity Detection / Silence Suppression
The Mediatrix C710 VoIP Gateway is a business-class analog gateway featuring 4 FXS ports and 2 10/100 Ethernet ports. The Mediatrix C710’s 4 FXS ports allow you to use analog phones or fax machines on a VoIP system, or allow you to connect a legacy analog PBX to a VoIP Service Provider so you can save money with VoIP without replacing your legacy PBX. The Mediatrix C710 supports industry-standard codecs such as G.711a/u, G.723, G.726, and G.729a/u.
IP Telephony Protocol
- SIP – RFC3261. Multiple SIP Proxy support via DNS SRV, Multiple registrations, SIP over TLS, TCP and UDP. Seamless fallback across redundant servers. Multiple Virtual gateways, PRACK and UPDATE.
- IPv6 addressing – Most network-related features of the Mediatrix unit receiving and sending packets on the Internet protocol can be used on both IPv4 and IPv6.
OCSP (Online Certificate Status Protocol) revocation status verification for TLS links.
ANAT grouping in the SDP.
Media stream may now be on a different network than SIP signalling. – Call router automatic routes may now have multiple SIP gateways for sources and destinations.
- Vocoders: G.711 (A-law, μ-law), G.726, G.729a/b, G.168 echo cancellation (64ms), DTMF detection and generation, Carrier tone detection and generation, Silence detection / suppression and Comfort Noise Generation level software adjustable, Configurable de-jitter buffer, Configurable tones (dial, ringing, busy), Configurable transmit packet length, RTP/RTCP – RFC 1889, RFC 1890, RFC 2833, RFC 3389.
- Compliant with multiple enhanced security protocols offering a rich feature set including: SIP over TLS, SRTP with MIKEY key management protocol (RFC 3830 and 4567) and SDES key management protocol (RFC 4568), X.509 Certificate management.
- HTTPS for the exchange of Configuration File and web pages, SNMPv3 and TR-069 management protocols. Supported Authentication: SHA1, MD5. Supported Key Exchange Mechanism: RSA, Diffie-Hellman., Supported Cyphers: AES (128 and 256 bits), 3DES (168 bits), DES (56 bits), Blowfish (448 bits).
Standards / Approvals
- The DECT repeater is designed in accordance with the Digital Enhanced Cordless Telecommunications (DECT) standard
- The DECT repeater is compliant with: TBR6, TBR22 (Generic Access Profile, GAP) ETS 300 700 – ETSI Wireless Relay Station Specification
Fax and Modem Support
- Group 3/Super G3 Fax real-time FoIP over clear channel (G.711), G.726 or T.38 Fax relay (9.6 k, 14.4 k), MODEM tone detection and pass-through over G.711 and G.726.
- Web-based GUI, FTP, TFTP, HTTP/HTTPS configuration up- and download (Auto-provisioning), FTP, TFTP, HTTP/HTTPS firmware upgrade, SNMPv1, v2 and v3 agent (MIB II and private MIB), TR-069 for massive deployments (optional feature available at purchase time), TELNET, SSH, Remote Services activation to purchase service licenses for deployed units, permitting to enable TR-069 feature in the field, TR-104 to permit large provisioning systems to communicate with CPE on private networks, Subscribes services for IMS: Transfer methods and real time media provisioning.
- Local switching, Interface hunt groups, Routing Criteria (Interface, Calling/called party number, Time of day, day of week, date, ISDN bearer capability), Number manipulation functions: (Replace numbers, Add/remove digits, PLAR), Call properties manipulations, SIP header manipulations.
QoS, IP Routing, NAT and Firewall
- TOS/DiffServ, IEEE 802.1p/Q, Classification & traffic shaping. NAPT/ Firewall, Stateful inspection, Static routes, Source-based routing, IP filtering and Port forwarding, DHCP Client, DHCP Server, PPPoE client, VLAN support.
- Mediatrix C710: 4 x RJ-11 connectors, analog phone/fax (FXS) interface, Mediatrix C711: 8 x RJ-11 connectors, analog phone/fax (FXS) interfaces, Mediatrix C730: 4 x RJ-11 connectors, PBX or PSTN lines (FXO) interfaces, Mediatrix C733: 8 x RJ-11 connectors, PBX or PSTN lines (FXO) interfaces, Mediatrix C731: 8 x RJ-11 connectors, analog phone/fax and PBX or PSTN lines (4FXS+4FXO) interfaces connectors.
- 2 x 10/100 Base T Ethernet RJ-45 connector.
Enhanced Telephony Features
- Call Forward / Call Transfer / Conference Call / Call Waiting support, Inter-digit timer and IP dialing, Echo Cancellation / Dynamic Jitter Buffer / Voice Activity Detection / Silence Suppression, Message Waiting Indication via FSK, Flash hook event signaling, Caller ID Generation (Name & Number) as per Bellcore DTMF or FSK, CCNR / CCBS.
- Operating temperature: 0°C to 40°C, Storage temperature: -20°C to 70°C, Humidity: up to 85%, non-condensing.
- External 100-240 VAC Power Supply
Next Day Delivery
For UK orders received before 12pm Monday to Friday, we operate a next business day delivery service, subject to availability. We use next day services from the leading delivery companies.
Specific Time Delivery
If you need an item urgently, or delivered at a specific time, please contact us.
We use several leading delivery companies. The majority of our deliveries are made by
DPD, including most international orders.
Shipping prices are calculated during the checkout process.
We deliver to almost every country. For international delivery services, we use DHL, a high quality, fast delivery service. Prices are provided based on the weight of the order; this is calculated when you reach the checkout.
For full shipping information please visit our shipping page.
With SIP trunking, your business can operate its own on-site IP PBX system. Xinix has been offering our own SIP trunk solutions for over 10 years.
Business SIP trunking is a service that enables your company to operate a selection of telecommunications systems over your IP network. It offers a number of benefits – from cheaper international call costs to improved business flexibility. Incorporating a Disaster Recovery strategy to give access to an increased quantity of numbers, business SIP trunking from Xinix World can enhance the way your business stays connected.Learn More