E1/T1 ISDN 30 – Digital Media Gateway
The Vega 400G is a next generation ISDN 30 VoIP gateway superseding the old Vega 400 system.
The new system is even better value for money than its predecessor and is also easy to provision using Sangoma’s online SNAP (Sangoma Network Appliance Provisioning) tool.
The Vega 400G is available in versions allowing 30, 60, 90 or 120 simultaneous calls. Systems can be upgraded from 30 channels to 60, 90 or 120 channels using licences at a later stage, this makes it an ideal solution for a growing business.
In the event of a WAN failure the Local Survivability* feature will let the IP phones behind the gateway call each other, be routed to a back up switch or through the PSTN. The Vega 400G is perfect for redundancy and failover scenarios.
- Connect digital telephony equipment to IP networks
- 4 x E1/T1 interfaces
- Flexible configurations from 30 – 120 VoIP calls
- Supports dual gigabit Ethernet connections
- Local Survivability*
- Voice, FAX and modem support
- Flexible call routing for fallback and least cost routing
- Emergency PSTN backup
- Support SIP and T.38 Fax
- Interoperable with a wide range of telecommunications and VoIP equipment
- Qualified for Microsoft® Lync 2013 and Skype for Business 2015
- Interopable with the Broadsoft platform
- Audio codecs: G.711 (a-law/μ-law) (64 kbps), G.729a (8kbps), G.723.1 (5.3/6.4 kbps), G.726
- FAX support – up to G3 FAX, using T.38
- Modem support – up to V.90, using G.711
- Up to 120 VoIP channels
- E1: Euro-ISDN, ISO QSIG, VN4, CAS R2MFC, CAS Private Wire
- T1: NI1/NI2, AT&T 5ESS, DMS100, CAS Private Wire, CAS (RBS), ISO QSIG
* Local Survivability (also known as Enhanced Network Proxy) is a licensed feature. Please contact us for pricing.
Next Day Delivery
For UK orders received before 12pm Monday to Friday, we operate a next business day delivery service, subject to availability. We use next day services from the leading delivery companies.
Specific Time Delivery
If you need an item urgently, or delivered at a specific time, please contact us.
We use several leading delivery companies. The majority of our deliveries are made by
DPD, including most international orders.
Shipping prices are calculated during the checkout process.
We deliver to almost every country. For international delivery services, we use DHL, a high quality, fast delivery service. Prices are provided based on the weight of the order; this is calculated when you reach the checkout.
For full shipping information please visit our shipping page.Learn More
Hosted Business VoIP Provider Unlimited Calls from £10/month
If you’re looking for a reliable and competitive VoIP provider for your small business, we can offer you one of the UK’s most trusted services. No need to compromise on quality, either. The capabilities of our VoIP PBX system have been developed over a decade, with our roadmap for the future incorporating even more improvements. Your business VoIP is in safe hands with us.
With SIP trunking, your business can operate its own on-site IP PBX system. Xinix has been offering our own SIP trunk solutions for over 10 years.
Business SIP trunking is a service that enables your company to operate a selection of telecommunications systems over your IP network. It offers a number of benefits – from cheaper international call costs to improved business flexibility. Incorporating a Disaster Recovery strategy to give access to an increased quantity of numbers, business SIP trunking from Xinix World can enhance the way your business stays connected.Learn More