Cisco SPA 8000 8 Port FXS Gateway
The SPA-8000 is a full featured Analog Terminal Adapter (ATA) for small business enterprises providing enhanced communication services via a broadband connection to the Internet.
The SPA-8000 delivers clear, high-quality voice communication in diverse network conditions. Excellent voice quality in a demanding IP network is consistently achieved via our advanced implementation of standard voice coding algorithms.
The SPA8000 is interoperable with common telephony equipment like voicemail, Fax, PBX, and interactive voice response systems.
The SPA-8000 offers all the key features and capabilities with which service providers can provide customized services to their subscribers. The SPA-8000 can be remotely provisioned and supports dynamic, in-service software upgrades. A secure profile upload saves providers the time, expense and hassle of managing and pre-configuring or re-configuring customer premise equipment (CPE) for deployment.
- Eight voice ports (RJ11) for analog phones or Fax machines
- Impedance Agnostics – 8 Configurable Settings
- Call Waiting, Cancel Call Waiting, Call Waiting Caller ID
- Caller ID with Name/Number
- Caller ID Blocking
- Call Forwarding: No answer, Busy, All
- Do Not Disturb
- Call Transfer
- Three-way Conference Calling with Local Mixing
- Message Waiting Indication – Visual and Tone Based
- Call Return
- Call Back on Busy
- Call Blocking with Toll Restriction
- Delayed Disconnect
- Distinctive Ringing – Calling and Called Number
- Off-hook Warning Tone
- Selective/Anonymous Call Rejection
- Touch Tone Phone Keypad Configuration with Interactive Voice Response (IVR)
- Fax: G.711 Pass Through or Real Time Fax over IP via T.38
Next Day Delivery
For UK orders received before 12pm Monday to Friday, we operate a next business day delivery service, subject to availability. We use next day services from the leading delivery companies.
Specific Time Delivery
If you need an item urgently, or delivered at a specific time, please contact us.
We use several leading delivery companies. The majority of our deliveries are made by
DPD, including most international orders.
Shipping prices are calculated during the checkout process.
We deliver to almost every country. For international delivery services, we use DHL, a high quality, fast delivery service. Prices are provided based on the weight of the order; this is calculated when you reach the checkout.
For full shipping information please visit our shipping page.
Hosted Business VoIP Provider Unlimited Calls from £10/month
If you’re looking for a reliable and competitive VoIP provider for your small business, we can offer you one of the UK’s most trusted services. No need to compromise on quality, either. The capabilities of our VoIP PBX system have been developed over a decade, with our roadmap for the future incorporating even more improvements. Your business VoIP is in safe hands with us.