VTech VCS754A IP Conference Phone
The VTech ErisStation SIP Conference Phone provides users with ultimate flexibility. Featuring 2 fixed microphones and 4 removable DECT microphones, coverage can be extended to suit room size and layout.
Unlike traditional conference phones, the ErisStation allows users to spread out and speak without having to gather around the phone or raise their voices, with a central, full-duplex speakerphone in the base, users can speak and be heard at the same time, just as they would in a face-to-face meeting.
Advance features such as acoustic echo cancellation, automatic gain control and dynamic noise reduction, deliver premium, interference-free sound quality. Complete with an integrated design, the DECT microphones fit into the conference unit enabling compact charging and storage.
- OSupport for up to 3 SIP accounts
- 3-way local conference
- 2 x fixed microphones
- 4 x DECT wireless microphones with Orbitlink Wireless Technology
- 10 ring tones/melodies; 9 ring levels
- 10 speed dial entries
- Central, full-duplex speakerphone in base
- 158 x 57 pixels (w x h) LCD resolution backlit display
- 3 soft keys and 4-way navigational pad
- Local phonebook up to 200 entries
- USB connection for PC softphone/speakerphone
- Active call indicator; green LED on base unit and wireless microphones
- Mute indicator; red LED on base unit and wireless microphones
- Wireless microphone battery-low indicator; flashing LED
- G.722 wideband codec support for HD audio
- Up to 7 hours talk time per wireless microphone
- Up to 70 hours of standby time per wireless microphone
- Built-in wireless microphone charging bays in base
- AC adapter required (included)
- Certified compatible with Asterisk, Broadsoft, Genband and more
- 3 year warranty
- Base unit
- 4x DECT mics
- 4x Batteries
- 4x Battery doors
- Power adaptor
- AC power cord
- DC power cable
- Ethernet cable
- USB cable
- Quick start guide
Next Day Delivery
For UK orders received before 12pm Monday to Friday, we operate a next business day delivery service, subject to availability. We use next day services from the leading delivery companies.
Specific Time Delivery
If you need an item urgently, or delivered at a specific time, please contact us.
We use several leading delivery companies. The majority of our deliveries are made by
DPD, including most international orders.
Shipping prices are calculated during the checkout process.
We deliver to almost every country. For international delivery services, we use DHL, a high quality, fast delivery service. Prices are provided based on the weight of the order; this is calculated when you reach the checkout.
For full shipping information please visit our shipping page.Learn More
Hosted Business VoIP Provider Unlimited Calls from £10/month
If you’re looking for a reliable and competitive VoIP provider for your small business, we can offer you one of the UK’s most trusted services. No need to compromise on quality, either. The capabilities of our VoIP PBX system have been developed over a decade, with our roadmap for the future incorporating even more improvements. Your business VoIP is in safe hands with us.
With SIP trunking, your business can operate its own on-site IP PBX system. Xinix has been offering our own SIP trunk solutions for over 10 years.
Business SIP trunking is a service that enables your company to operate a selection of telecommunications systems over your IP network. It offers a number of benefits – from cheaper international call costs to improved business flexibility. Incorporating a Disaster Recovery strategy to give access to an increased quantity of numbers, business SIP trunking from Xinix World can enhance the way your business stays connected.Learn More