Plantronics CS530 EHS Over-the-ear DECT Headset
The Plantronics CS500 series are headsets with a 120 metre wireless range, ideal for working in busy hot-desking environments, and with the ability to connect up to four headsets on a single call.
There is a variety of models available in the CS500 series to suit your customer’s preference and wearing style.
- Compatible with many of the range of phones we sell at ProVu – view our headset compatibility guide to find out which phones are compatible
- Range up to 120 feet away for maximum mobility
- Advanced wideband audio using CAT-iq technology for high definition voice quality
- Noise-canceling microphone reduces background noise interruptions, ensuring great audio quality and easing listener fatigue
- One-touch call answer/end, vol +/-, and mute
- DECT technology provides better audio; eliminates interference from Wi-Fi networks
- Conference in up to three additional headsets for enhanced collaboration. Ideal for conference call and training purposes
Next Day Delivery
For UK orders received before 12pm Monday to Friday, we operate a next business day delivery service, subject to availability. We use next day services from the leading delivery companies.
Specific Time Delivery
If you need an item urgently, or delivered at a specific time, please contact us.
We use several leading delivery companies. The majority of our deliveries are made by
DPD, including most international orders.
Shipping prices are calculated during the checkout process.
We deliver to almost every country. For international delivery services, we use DHL, a high quality, fast delivery service. Prices are provided based on the weight of the order; this is calculated when you reach the checkout.
For full shipping information please visit our shipping page.Learn More
Hosted Business VoIP Provider Unlimited Calls from £10/month
If you’re looking for a reliable and competitive VoIP provider for your small business, we can offer you one of the UK’s most trusted services. No need to compromise on quality, either. The capabilities of our VoIP PBX system have been developed over a decade, with our roadmap for the future incorporating even more improvements. Your business VoIP is in safe hands with us.
With SIP trunking, your business can operate its own on-site IP PBX system. Xinix has been offering our own SIP trunk solutions for over 10 years.
Business SIP trunking is a service that enables your company to operate a selection of telecommunications systems over your IP network. It offers a number of benefits – from cheaper international call costs to improved business flexibility. Incorporating a Disaster Recovery strategy to give access to an increased quantity of numbers, business SIP trunking from Xinix World can enhance the way your business stays connected.Learn More