Sangoma PBXact UC 1000 Phone System (1000 users / 300 calls)
Sangoma PBXact UC System 1000 is an extremely cost effective telephone system supporting large businesses and allowing them to take advantage of the advanced VoIP telephony features.
This system is licensed for up to 1000 users/endpoints allowing for a total of 300 simultaneous calls. Its powerful hardware has an Intel Xeon E3-1200 Quad Core processor with a 2 x 240GB (RAID 1) SSD and 16GB of RAM. There are 4 PCI express slots on the appliance which allow users to add telephony cards from Sangoma’s range for PSTN connectivity.
PBXact UC Systems are based on the world’s most popular open source PBX platform, FreePBX. PBXact brings further benefits with its enhanced user interface and simplified dashboard allowing systems to be easily deployed and managed, users are able to get started with little or no training required.
PBXact UC Systems also ship with a series of enhanced FreePBX features including Call Recording Reports, Conference Pro and Voicemail Notify. EndPoint Manager is automatically enabled when using a Sangoma VoIP phone, allowing easy provisioning and management of devices from the administrative GUI.
- Pre-loaded with PBXact Software
- 1000 Users/300 Simultaneous Calls
- Console, Web GUI, SSH, IPMI management interface
- Intel Xeon E3-1200 Quad Core processor
- 2 x 240GB (RAID 1) solid state drives
- 16GB RAM
- 7 Gigabit Ethernet Port
- 4 PCI Express slots (for analogue, BRI, PRI, E1, T1, J1 and GSM interfaces)
- Max Card Combos: 2 full and 2 half lengths or 1 full and 3 half lengths or 4 half lengths
PBXact Software Features
- Flexible time-based call routing
- Built-in conference bridge
- Music on Hold
- Personal IVRs (record and upload)
- Call recording
- Support for video calling
- Voicemail (voice mail to email) manage / listen from user control panel
- IM and presence (using industry standard XMPP clients)
- WebRTC softphone
- Multiple language support
Next Day Delivery
For UK orders received before 12pm Monday to Friday, we operate a next business day delivery service, subject to availability. We use next day services from the leading delivery companies.
Specific Time Delivery
If you need an item urgently, or delivered at a specific time, please contact us.
We use several leading delivery companies. The majority of our deliveries are made by
DPD, including most international orders.
Shipping prices are calculated during the checkout process.
We deliver to almost every country. For international delivery services, we use DHL, a high quality, fast delivery service. Prices are provided based on the weight of the order; this is calculated when you reach the checkout.
For full shipping information please visit our shipping page.
Hosted Business VoIP Provider Unlimited Calls from £10/month
If you’re looking for a reliable and competitive VoIP provider for your small business, we can offer you one of the UK’s most trusted services. No need to compromise on quality, either. The capabilities of our VoIP PBX system have been developed over a decade, with our roadmap for the future incorporating even more improvements. Your business VoIP is in safe hands with us.