SARK 200 Compact IP PBX
The SARK 200 is set to break new ground in the small business PBX market place. With it’s ease of installation, eco-friendly power consumption, aggressive pricing and full function big PBX features it provides a compelling solution for any small business.
The new SARK 200 embedded PBX is ideal for small businesses on a budget. It delivers a level of big switch functionality and flexibility previously unheard of at such a low price point.
Compact IP Solution
The SARK 200 is a fully featured energy efficient PBX small enough to fit in the palm of your hand. The appliance can be configured with up to 12 extensions (up to 24 with expansion licence) and suitable for upto 8 concurrent calls.
It’s the perfect PBX if you have access to Ethernet, cable or fibre-to-the-cabinet (FTTC) broadband (e.g. BT Infinity) and it can very often pay for itself by reducing the need for conventional phone lines and allowing you to take advantage of low-cost VoIP call rates.
Full PBX feature set
Although the SARK 200 comes in a tiny package, the on-board ARM processor is extremely powerful, enabling it to deliver many of the advanced features only found in large conventional PBX’s. Features like call queuing, interactive voice response (IVR), music-on-hold and least-cost-routing are all included as standard in the product.
- Recommended for deployments of 1-12 users or 12-24 with expansion licence
- With up to 8 concurrent calls
- Compatible with all open SIP handsets and SIP soft phones
- Zero touch and/or automatic provisioning (Aastra, Cisco, Panasonic, Polycom, Snom, Yealink)
- IAX2 & SIP VoIP trunking capability
- SARK 200 Basic Call Recording & Call Logging (Call Recording Package available)
- Unlimited inbound DDI numbers
- Unlimited voice mailboxes with 8 hours of voice mail storage
- Call management – hold, transfer, forwarding
- Hot desking interface
- Paging/Tannoy capability – ideal for use with the Algo 8180
- Music on hold
- Intuitive web based configuration and management interface
- Detailed per extension call records
- Free inter-office calls with suitable connectivity
- The SARK 200 can be extended to connect to legacy technologies (such as ISDN lines) using gateways. We recommend Sangoma Vega gateways
- SARK 200 IP PBX,
- Mains Plug,
- Ethernet Cable,
- USB to MiniUSB,
- SD Card
Next Day Delivery
For UK orders received before 12pm Monday to Friday, we operate a next business day delivery service, subject to availability. We use next day services from the leading delivery companies.
Specific Time Delivery
If you need an item urgently, or delivered at a specific time, please contact us.
We use several leading delivery companies. The majority of our deliveries are made by
DPD, including most international orders.
Shipping prices are calculated during the checkout process.
We deliver to almost every country. For international delivery services, we use DHL, a high quality, fast delivery service. Prices are provided based on the weight of the order; this is calculated when you reach the checkout.
For full shipping information please visit our shipping page.Learn More
Hosted Business VoIP Provider Unlimited Calls from £10/month
If you’re looking for a reliable and competitive VoIP provider for your small business, we can offer you one of the UK’s most trusted services. No need to compromise on quality, either. The capabilities of our VoIP PBX system have been developed over a decade, with our roadmap for the future incorporating even more improvements. Your business VoIP is in safe hands with us.