The Fanvil X series of IP phone termnials are carefully designed using high quality materials, creating functional and sleek professional desktop phones. The X series is compatible with most platforms, such as: 3CX, Broadsoft, Elastix, Asterisk, OpenVox and Matrix. It’s easily integrated into your IP system.
The X3SP desktop phone incorporates a 2.4″ 320×240 colour screen, a keyboard of 32 keys, including 5 function keys, 3 volume control keys and a hands-free key.
The Fanvil X3SP has two SIP lines and is compatible with PoE. The microphone and speakers offer HD sound quality, and advances call features help increase efficiency. Easy access functions such as mute, resume, hold, call waiting, call forwarding, transfer and redial with the touch of a button.
- 2 SIP lines
- HD Audio
- Compatible with PoE
- 2 Gigabit ports
- EHS Support for Plantronics Headsets
- Wall or tabletop installation
- Compatible with standard certifications: CE / FCC
- Smart agenda (up to 500 entries)
- Remote agenda
- Intelligent check and filtering of contact numbers
- Web interface and screen in multiple languages
- 2.4″ 320×240 colour screen
- 12 Months warranty
- Mute the microphone
- Call Hold
- Call transfer (with or without notice)
- Call Waiting
- Retry call
- Caller ID support
- Call Transfer (Unconditional / On Employment / No Answer)
- Support for Do Not Disturb (DND)
- Auto answer
- Voicemail (depends on the server)
- tripartite conference
- Built-in phonebook for 500 entries
- Quick Configurator
- Configurable PIN for user accounts
- Call log for 300 entries in total
- Remote phone book support for XML, LDAP
- Support for blacklists
- Support for NTP time synchronization protocol
- Voice Mail Display
- 2 10/100 Mbps Ethernet ports
- IP Receiving Mode – Static, DHCP, PPPoE
- 802.1x support
- Support for VPN: L2TP (basic, unencrypted) / OpenVPN
- QoS Support
- VLAN support
- Microphone and speakerphone HD quality (0 ~ 7kHz)
- Support for narrowband codecs: G.711a / u, G.723.1, G.726-32K, G.729AB
- Echo cancellation with a duration of 96 ms
- Broadband Codec: G.722
- Compensation of lost packets (PLC)
- Detection of speech activity (VAD) / Comfort noise generation (CNG)
- DTMF transmission: In-band, RFC2833, SIP INFO
- Dynamic buffer jitter up to 300ms
- Fanvil X3SP
- Curly cord
- Desktop stand
- Network cable
- SIP2.0 over UDP / TCP / TLS
- RTP / RTCP / SRTP
- L2TP (Basic Unencrypted)
- FTP / TFTP
- HTTP / HTTPS
- 354/1321/1350/1769/1889/1890/2131/2132/2616/2617/3261/3262/3263/3264/3265/3268/3311 / 5865
- Autotuning via FTP / TFTP / HTTP / HTTPS / DHCP OPT66 / SIP PNP / TR069;
- Management via WEB;
- Saving / loading the configuration file;
- Built-in utility to intercept traffic;
- Automatic or manual download of new software;
- Syslog support.
- Color LCD display with a diagonal of 2.8 “and a resolution of 320 × 240 pixels;
- 32 keys, including:
- 12 standard dialing keys;
- 4 soft keys; – 2 line keys with backlight;
- 5 navigation keys;
- 5 function keys;
- 1 redial key;
- 3 keys to control the volume (increase, decrease, turn off the microphone);
- 1 key of the speakerphone.
Next Day Delivery
For UK orders received before 12pm Monday to Friday, we operate a next business day delivery service, subject to availability. We use next day services from the leading delivery companies.
Specific Time Delivery
If you need an item urgently, or delivered at a specific time, please contact us.
We use several leading delivery companies. The majority of our deliveries are made by
DPD, including most international orders.
Shipping prices are calculated during the checkout process.
We deliver to almost every country. For international delivery services, we use DHL, a high quality, fast delivery service. Prices are provided based on the weight of the order; this is calculated when you reach the checkout.
For full shipping information please visit our shipping page.Learn More
Hosted Business VoIP Provider Unlimited Calls from £10/month
If you’re looking for a reliable and competitive VoIP provider for your small business, we can offer you one of the UK’s most trusted services. No need to compromise on quality, either. The capabilities of our VoIP PBX system have been developed over a decade, with our roadmap for the future incorporating even more improvements. Your business VoIP is in safe hands with us.
With SIP trunking, your business can operate its own on-site IP PBX system. Xinix has been offering our own SIP trunk solutions for over 10 years.
Business SIP trunking is a service that enables your company to operate a selection of telecommunications systems over your IP network. It offers a number of benefits – from cheaper international call costs to improved business flexibility. Incorporating a Disaster Recovery strategy to give access to an increased quantity of numbers, business SIP trunking from Xinix World can enhance the way your business stays connected.Learn More