The Gigaset DX800A all in one is the professional multi-line desktop phone for small offices and home offices. From its comfortably modern design to its large 3.5″ TFT colour display, this corded desk phone has executive chic with business-like functionality to match.
Being a hybrid phone means the Gigaset DX800A all in one is truly flexible and can be configured to either IP with ISDN (PTMP mode only), or IP with fixed line. Being a multi-line telephone means it supports up to 4 calls in parallel; ideal for busy environments. If you ever need to expand your horizons; the DX800A acts as a DECT base station with the ability to connect up to 6 handsets.
- Connect up to 6 DECT handsets there is a wide choice of handsets from robust to luxury. This means that this is a great business telephone solution for up to 7 users.
- Up to 4 simultaneous calls making it ideal for busy environments (3 VoIP & 1 land-line, 2 VoIP & 2 ISDN (PTMP mode only) or 4 VoIP).
- 6 SIP accounts (this means that each DECT handset could have its own telephone number).
- Large 3.5″ colour TFT display with intuitive user interface.
- HD quality sound that complies with Cat-IQ 1.0.
- Large address book with 1000 up to vCard store useful contact information including: first, last name, company, job title, 3 phone numbers, photo, email, website, address, birthday, notes and time zone.
- 3 Answer phones with up to 55 minutes of recording time means that people can always contact you, even if no one is free to answer the call.
- Professional finish this phone is professional inside and out, with a metallic finish.
- Call recording: if you are making an important phone call you can record it. The message saves in your answer phone list ready to play back when you need.
- Conference calling: the DX800A supports 3 way conference calls.
- E-mail: supports e-mail notifications (subject, heading, time & date, start of the message).
- Various screen saver options – pictures, logos, slide shows, clock and more.
- 6 memory keys for quick access to frequently dialled numbers.
- Link2mobileTM connection to mobile via Bluetooth® this means that you can make and receive calls via your mobile phone. Helping you make best use of your mobile contracts.
- Extend the DECT range by adding the RTX 4022 you can extend the DECT range (Up to 6 can be added).
- Energy-saving ECO features
- Handsfree and mute functions
- Power supply unit
- Telephone cord
- Ethernet cable
- User manual (short)
- CD-ROM with PC SW Gigaset QuickSync and full user manual
Next Day Delivery
For UK orders received before 12pm Monday to Friday, we operate a next business day delivery service, subject to availability. We use next day services from the leading delivery companies.
Specific Time Delivery
If you need an item urgently, or delivered at a specific time, please contact us.
We use several leading delivery companies. The majority of our deliveries are made by
DPD, including most international orders.
Shipping prices are calculated during the checkout process.
We deliver to almost every country. For international delivery services, we use DHL, a high quality, fast delivery service. Prices are provided based on the weight of the order; this is calculated when you reach the checkout.
For full shipping information please visit our shipping page.Learn More
Hosted Business VoIP Provider Unlimited Calls from £10/month
If you’re looking for a reliable and competitive VoIP provider for your small business, we can offer you one of the UK’s most trusted services. No need to compromise on quality, either. The capabilities of our VoIP PBX system have been developed over a decade, with our roadmap for the future incorporating even more improvements. Your business VoIP is in safe hands with us.
With SIP trunking, your business can operate its own on-site IP PBX system. Xinix has been offering our own SIP trunk solutions for over 10 years.
Business SIP trunking is a service that enables your company to operate a selection of telecommunications systems over your IP network. It offers a number of benefits – from cheaper international call costs to improved business flexibility. Incorporating a Disaster Recovery strategy to give access to an increased quantity of numbers, business SIP trunking from Xinix World can enhance the way your business stays connected.Learn More
I wish I had time to write an in-depth review, but suffice it to say that this is the greatest phone I've ever owned. It handles POTS (land line), five SIP lines (Voice over IP), GSM (mobile phone via Bluetooth), and it acts as a base station for DECT 6.0 cordless handsets. You would think that packing in all these features would cause them to overlook something, but no. It does it all, and it does it very well. The sound quality is excellent. The build quality is excellent. Setup wasn't too bad, and the cordless handsets that go with it are much cheaper than I expected. Needless to say, I am very pleased.
Would have given it five stars just for it's basic functionality. Excellent speaker phone, address book and call logging. There are a couple of wiz bang features that either don't work as I think they should or I just don't understand the reasoning for them. The only thing that disturbs me is the range for a second handset. The DX800 is upstairs in my office, right below my office is my living room. During a phone with a friend I was downstairs on the SL785 handset. She commented that the call quality was scratchy. I switched the set up for the SL785 to use the SL78 base station and the call quality improved tremendously. Makes me sad as now if I take a call on one phone the other phone registers the call as missed. Otherwise I would highly recommend this phone.
Hard to understand at first with programming, but works great so far.
Great phone but a bear to hook up. Purchased this model for my in home office. Thankfully I have a great husband who could hook this up for me.
I bought this phone for the answer system. We needed the 3 mailboxes. Well.. they are still not set up, the manual is poorly written. I think the mailboxes are set up for specific phone numbers not one main number. The customer support was nice enough, when I had trouble setting the phone up.. I am going to try again to set up the answer system, if it does not go well I am sending it back.
Snom D725 VoIP Phone
- 4 line backlit display
- 12 SIP identities
- 18 Multi-color function keys
Cisco 8841 IP Phone
- 5″ Colour display
- 5 SIP accounts
- 5 Programmable line keys
- 7″ Touch screen TFT LCD
- 6 SIP accounts
- 6 Lines
- 4.3″ colour display
- 16 SIP accounts
- 10 Memory soft keys