The Grandstream GXP1628 is a potent and highly functional IP phone well-suited for small-to-medium-businesses.
- 2 SIP accounts, 2 line keys, 3-way conferencing,
- 3 XML programmable keys, HD audio
- Dual-switched Gigabit ports, integrated PoE
- 8 Dual-colored BLF/speed dial keys
- EHS support for Plantronics headsets
- Up to 500 contacts, call history up to 200 records
Based in the Linux platform, this model features 2 lines, 3 XML programmable soft keys that allow user customisation, and 8 BLF keys. This phone is capable of 3-way conferencing.
With its 132×48 backlit LCD screen, the GXP1628 is easy to view. The phone also includes modern functions such as dual switched global network ports, integrated Power over Ethernet (PoE), and call-waiting options. Multiple languages are supported on this phone, as well as HD audio. This versatile phone is a great option for small business users.
The GXP1628 has 2 dual-color line keys and can support 2 separate SIP accounts and up to 2 call appearances. Ring tone and ring back tone can be personalised with music, and web applications provide custom information to users.
Use in conjunction with Grandstream’s UCM6100 series IP PBX device for advanced features such as Zero-Config provisioning and call recording, among other functions. The phone’s full-duplex hands-free speakerphone comes equipped with advanced acoustic echo cancellation and Electronic Hook Switch (EHS)—allowing you to use Plantronics headsets with the GXP1628. Automated provisioning is included via TR-069 or encrypted XML configuration files. To protect your privacy, the phone has SRTP and TLS for security measures and 802.1x for media access control. The phonebook holds up to 500 contacts, while call history stores information from the previous 200 calls—making telecommunications easier than ever.
- Dimension: 220.5mm (L) x 192.5mm (W) x 76mm (H) (with handset)
- Weight: 0.80KG
- 2 lines
- RJ9 headset jack (allowing EHS with Plantronics headsets)
- Package contents: phone, handset with cord, base stand, universal power supply, network cable, Quick Installation Guide, brochure, GPL License
- Multiple language support
- Wall mountable
- Universal Power Supply Input 100-240VAC 50-60Hz; Output +5VDC, 600mA PoE: IEEE802.3af Class 2, 3.84W-6.49W
- 132×48 backlit graphical LCD display
- User and administrator level passwords, MD5 and MD5-sess based authentication, 256-bit AES encrypted configuration file, TLS, SRTP, 802.1X media access control
- 3 XML programmable context sensitive soft keys and 5 (navigation, menu) keys
- 13 dedicated function keys for MUTE, HEADSET, TRANSFER, CONFERENCE, SEND and REDIAL, SPEAKERPHONE, VOLUME, PHONEBOOK, MESSAGE, HOLD, PAGE/INTERCOM, RECORD, HOME
Supports traditional and advanced telephony features:
- Caller ID, hold, speaker, send, transfer, mute, caller name, call forward, waiting and hold etc
- Share-call-appearance (SCA)/bridged line -appearance (BLA)
- Downloadable phone book
- XML customization of idle screen, off-hook auto dial, auto answer, click-to-dial,
- Flexible dial plan
- Hot desking
- Personalized music ringtones
- Server redundancy and fail-over
- GXP1628 phone
- Handset with cord
- Base stand
- Universal power supply
- Network cable
- Quick Installation Guide
- GPL License
Next Day Delivery
For UK orders received before 12pm Monday to Friday, we operate a next business day delivery service, subject to availability. We use next day services from the leading delivery companies.
Specific Time Delivery
If you need an item urgently, or delivered at a specific time, please contact us.
We use several leading delivery companies. The majority of our deliveries are made by
DPD, including most international orders.
Shipping prices are calculated during the checkout process.
We deliver to almost every country. For international delivery services, we use DHL, a high quality, fast delivery service. Prices are provided based on the weight of the order; this is calculated when you reach the checkout.
For full shipping information please visit our shipping page.Learn More
Hosted Business VoIP Provider Unlimited Calls from £10/month
If you’re looking for a reliable and competitive VoIP provider for your small business, we can offer you one of the UK’s most trusted services. No need to compromise on quality, either. The capabilities of our VoIP PBX system have been developed over a decade, with our roadmap for the future incorporating even more improvements. Your business VoIP is in safe hands with us.
With SIP trunking, your business can operate its own on-site IP PBX system. Xinix has been offering our own SIP trunk solutions for over 10 years.
Business SIP trunking is a service that enables your company to operate a selection of telecommunications systems over your IP network. It offers a number of benefits – from cheaper international call costs to improved business flexibility. Incorporating a Disaster Recovery strategy to give access to an increased quantity of numbers, business SIP trunking from Xinix World can enhance the way your business stays connected.Learn More
- 3 voice lines
- 128×64 Monochrome display
- Dual switched Ethernet ports
- 200×80 LCD display
- 3 SIP accounts
- 6 BLF keys
Grandstream GXP2130 v2
- 2.8″ colour LCD screen
- 3 SIP accounts
- 8 BLF keys
- 132×48 LCD display
- 3 SIP accounts
- 8 BLF keys
- 2.3″ LCD display
- 2 SIP accounts
- 8 Function keys
- 1 VoIP account
- 132×64-pixel graphical LCD
- 2xRJ45 Ethernet ports