The Grandstream GXP1630 is a powerful, Linux based IP phone ideal for small to medium sized businesses. Featuring 3 SIP accounts, 8 BLF keys, 4-way conferencing and dual-switched Gigabit Ethernet ports, the GXP1630 is a high quality, versatile office phone.
A high-end IP phone for small business users, the GXP1630 delivers a suite of powerful VoIP features in an easy-to-use fashion with a modern design. The GXP1630 offers support for up to 3 lines and features Gigabit ports to maximize connection speeds and call quality. The phone includes 8 BLF/speed dial keys that allows users to easily monitor presence and status of other extensions and transfer calls. Additional features include HD audio for crystal-clear calls, 4-way conferencing to maximize productivity, 3 XML programmable soft keys for customization, EHS support for Plantronics headsets and integrated PoE to allow one cord to power the phone and give it a network connection. These features and more allow the GXP1630 to be a high-quality and versatile small business IP phone
As all Grandstream IP phones do, the GXP1630 features state-of-the-art security encryption technology (SRTP and TLS). The GXP1630 supports a variety of automated provisioning options, including zero-configuration with Grandstream’s UCM series IP PBXs, encrypted XML files and TR-069, to make mass deployment extremely easy.
- 3 line keys with dual-color LED
- 3 SIP accounts
- 3 XML Programmable context sensitive soft keys
- 13 dedicated function keys
- Package contents: base stand, wall mount spacers, universal power supply, network cable, quick start guide
- Multiple language support
- Universal power adapter included: Input: 100-240VAC; Output: +12VDC, 0.5A (6W)
- Integrated PoE (Power-over-Ethernet) 802.3af, Max power consumption: 6W
- 132 x 64 backlit graphical LCD display
- User and administrator level passwords, MD5 and MD5-sess based authentication, 256-bit AES encrypted configuration file, TLS, SRTP, 802.1X media access control
- 8 Speed-dial/BLF extension keys with dual-color LED
- 13 dedicated function keys for : MESSAGE (with LED indicator), PHONEBOOK, TRANSFER, CONFERENCE, HOLD, HEADSET, MUTE, SEND/REDIAL, SPEAKERPHONE, VOL+, VOL-
Supports traditional and advanced telephony features:
- Call log (200 records), waiting, hold etc
- 4-way audio conference, call park, pickup, shared-call-appearance (SCA)/bridged-line-appearance (BLA) Downloadable phone book (XML, LDAP, up to 2000 items)
- XML customization of idle screen, off-hook auto dial, auto answer, click-to-dial
- Flexible dial plan
- Hot desking
- Personalized music ringtones
- Server redundancy and fail-over
- GXP1630 phone
- Handset with cord
- Base stand
- Universal power supply
- Network cable
- Quick Installation Guide
- GPL License
Next Day Delivery
For UK orders received before 12pm Monday to Friday, we operate a next business day delivery service, subject to availability. We use next day services from the leading delivery companies.
Specific Time Delivery
If you need an item urgently, or delivered at a specific time, please contact us.
We use several leading delivery companies. The majority of our deliveries are made by
DPD, including most international orders.
Shipping prices are calculated during the checkout process.
We deliver to almost every country. For international delivery services, we use DHL, a high quality, fast delivery service. Prices are provided based on the weight of the order; this is calculated when you reach the checkout.
For full shipping information please visit our shipping page.Learn More
Hosted Business VoIP Provider Unlimited Calls from £10/month
If you’re looking for a reliable and competitive VoIP provider for your small business, we can offer you one of the UK’s most trusted services. No need to compromise on quality, either. The capabilities of our VoIP PBX system have been developed over a decade, with our roadmap for the future incorporating even more improvements. Your business VoIP is in safe hands with us.