This Mid-Rage Grandstream GXP1760 IP phones is ideal for growing businesses as it offers a high-end, sleek design and mid-range capacity that business can grow with and depend on at the competitive price that you need now. The GXP1760 supports 6 lines, 3 SIP accounts and includes 24 digitally programmable BLF/speed-dial keys.
This Mid-Rage IP phones is ideal for growing businesses as it offers a high-end, sleek design and mid-range capacity that business can grow with and depend on at the competitive price that you need now. The GXP1760 supports 6 lines, 3 SIP accounts and includes 24 digitally programmable BLF/speed-dial keys.
The GXP1760 is a mid-range IP phone with a new sleek design and moderate call-volume features. It comes equipped with 6 lines, 3 SIP accounts, 6 dual-color line keys and 4 XML programmable context sensitive soft keys on a 200 x 80 pixel back-lit LCD display screen. For added personalization the GXP1760 features personalized ring tone/ring back tone music and integration with advanced web and enterprise applications as well as local weather services. It’s also one of the first Grandstream phones to come equipped with a Kensington Security Slot— one of the most popular anti-theft solutions on the market. The GXP1760 supports the fastest possible connection speeds with dual autosensing 10/100Mbps network ports as well as automated provisioning features with media access control. This mid-range IP phone delivers outstanding performance and design to users worldwide at a budget-friendly price point.
- Dimension: 209mm (L) x 184.5mm (W) x 76.2mm (H) (with handset)
- Weight: 0.74KG
- 2 lines
- RJ9 headset jack (allowing EHS with Plantronics headsets)
- Package contents: phone, handset with cord, base stand, universal power supply, network cable, Quick Installation Guide, brochure, GPL License
- Multiple language support
- Wall mountable
- Universal Power Supply Input 100-240VAC 50-60Hz; Output +5VDC, 600mA
- 132×48 pixel LCD display
- User and administrator level passwords, MD5 and MD5-sess based authentication, 256-bit
- AES encrypted configuration file, TLS, SRTP, 802.1Xmedia access control
- 3 XML programmable context sensitive soft keys and 5 (navigation, menu) keys
- 13 dedicated function keys for PAGE/INTERCOM, PHONEBOOK, MESSAGE, HOME, HOLD, RECORD, MUTE, HEADSET, TRANSFER, CONFERENCE, SEND and REDIAL, SPEAKERPHONE, VOLUME
Supports traditional and advanced telephony features:
- Caller ID, hold, speaker, send, transfer, mute, caller name, call forward, waiting and hold etc
- Share-call-appearance (SCA)/bridged line -appearance (BLA)
- Downloadable phone book
- XML customization of idle screen, off-hook auto dial, auto answer, click-to-dial,
- Flexible dial plan
- Hot desking
- Personalized music ringtones
- Server redundancy and fail-over
- GXP1760 phone
- Handset with cord
- Base stand
- Universal power supply
- Network cable
- Quick Installation Guide
- GPL License
Next Day Delivery
For UK orders received before 12pm Monday to Friday, we operate a next business day delivery service, subject to availability. We use next day services from the leading delivery companies.
Specific Time Delivery
If you need an item urgently, or delivered at a specific time, please contact us.
We use several leading delivery companies. The majority of our deliveries are made by
DPD, including most international orders.
Shipping prices are calculated during the checkout process.
We deliver to almost every country. For international delivery services, we use DHL, a high quality, fast delivery service. Prices are provided based on the weight of the order; this is calculated when you reach the checkout.
For full shipping information please visit our shipping page.Learn More
Hosted Business VoIP Provider Unlimited Calls from £10/month
If you’re looking for a reliable and competitive VoIP provider for your small business, we can offer you one of the UK’s most trusted services. No need to compromise on quality, either. The capabilities of our VoIP PBX system have been developed over a decade, with our roadmap for the future incorporating even more improvements. Your business VoIP is in safe hands with us.
With SIP trunking, your business can operate its own on-site IP PBX system. Xinix has been offering our own SIP trunk solutions for over 10 years.
Business SIP trunking is a service that enables your company to operate a selection of telecommunications systems over your IP network. It offers a number of benefits – from cheaper international call costs to improved business flexibility. Incorporating a Disaster Recovery strategy to give access to an increased quantity of numbers, business SIP trunking from Xinix World can enhance the way your business stays connected.Learn More
Yealink T23G IP Phone£ 67.99 Add to cart
- 3 SIP accounts
- 3 Programmable BLF Keys
- 2 Port Gigabit switch
Grandstream GXP1780£ 61.99 Add to cart
- 200×80 LCD display
- 4 SIP accounts
- 8 BLF keys
Grandstream GXP2130 v2£ 68.99 Add to cart
- 2.8″ colour LCD screen
- 3 SIP accounts
- 8 BLF keys
Yealink T40G£ 73.99 Add to cart
- 132×64 LCD screen
- 3 VoIP accounts
- Dual-port Gigabit Ethernet