The Grandstream GXP1780 is a powerful mid-range IP phone with advanced telephony features. This mid-range IP phone comes equipped with 8 lines, 4 SIP accounts, 8 dual-color line keys and 4 XML programmable context sensitive soft keys on a 200 x 80 pixel back-lit LCD display screen.
The Grandstream GXP1780 is a powerful mid-range IP phone with advanced telephony features. This mid-range IP phone comes equipped with 8 lines, 4 SIP accounts, 8 dual-color line keys and 4 XML programmable context sensitive soft keys on a 200 x 80 pixel back-lit LCD display screen. For added personalization the GXP1780/1782 features personalized ring tone/ring back tone music and integration with advanced web and enterprise applications as well as local weather services. It’s also one of the first Grandstream phones to come equipped with a Kensington Security Slot— one of the most popular anti-theft solutions on the market. The GXP1780/1782 supports the fastest possible connection speeds with dual auto-sensing Gigabit network ports (on GXP1782 only) as well as automated provisioning features with media access control. The GXP17680/1782 is the perfect fit for users looking for a featured-pack IP phone that delivers high-performance and design at an affordable price point.
- Grandstream GXP1782 equipped with 8 lines, 8 dual-color line keys (with 4 SIP accounts), 4 XML programmable contextsensitive soft keys
- 32 digitally programmable & customizable BLF/fastdial keys
- HD wideband audio, fullduplex speakerphone with advanced acoustic echo cancellation
- 5-way audio conferencing for easy conference calls
- Dual-switched Gigabit ports (GXP1782) or dual-switched 10/100Mbps ports (GXP1780), integrated PoE
- Built-in USB port for importing and exporting data only
- Supports headset use with a RJ9 headset jack and EHS support for EHS-capable Plantronics headsets
- TLS and SRTP security encryption technology to protect calls & accounts and Kensington Security Slot support
- Large phonebook capacity with up to 2,000 contacts and call history with up to 500 records
- Use with Grandstream’s UCM series IP PBX appliance for Zero- Config provisioning, also supports automated provisioning using TR-069 or AES encrypted XML configuration file
- Dimension: 209mm (L) x 184.5mm (W) x 76.2mm (H) (with handset)
- Weight: 0.74KG
- 2 lines
- RJ9 headset jack (allowing EHS with Plantronics headsets)
- Package contents: phone, handset with cord, base stand, universal power supply, network cable, Quick Installation Guide, brochure, GPL License
- Multiple language support
- Wall mountable
- Universal Power Supply Input 100-240VAC 50-60Hz; Output +5VDC, 600mA
- 132×48 pixel LCD display
- User and administrator level passwords, MD5 and MD5-sess based authentication, 256-bit
- AES encrypted configuration file, TLS, SRTP, 802.1Xmedia access control
- 3 XML programmable context sensitive soft keys and 5 (navigation, menu) keys
- 13 dedicated function keys for PAGE/INTERCOM, PHONEBOOK, MESSAGE, HOME, HOLD, RECORD, MUTE, HEADSET, TRANSFER, CONFERENCE, SEND and REDIAL, SPEAKERPHONE, VOLUME
Supports traditional and advanced telephony features:
- Caller ID, hold, speaker, send, transfer, mute, caller name, call forward, waiting and hold etc
- Share-call-appearance (SCA)/bridged line -appearance (BLA)
- Downloadable phone book
- XML customization of idle screen, off-hook auto dial, auto answer, click-to-dial
- Flexible dial plan
- Hot desking
- Personalised music ringtones
- Server redundancy and fail-over
- GXP1780 phone
- Handset with cord
- Base stand
- Universal power supply
- Network cable
- Quick Installation Guide
- GPL License
Next Day Delivery
For UK orders received before 12pm Monday to Friday, we operate a next business day delivery service, subject to availability. We use next day services from the leading delivery companies.
Specific Time Delivery
If you need an item urgently, or delivered at a specific time, please contact us.
We use several leading delivery companies. The majority of our deliveries are made by
DPD, including most international orders.
Shipping prices are calculated during the checkout process.
We deliver to almost every country. For international delivery services, we use DHL, a high quality, fast delivery service. Prices are provided based on the weight of the order; this is calculated when you reach the checkout.
For full shipping information please visit our shipping page.Learn More
Hosted Business VoIP Provider Unlimited Calls from £10/month
If you’re looking for a reliable and competitive VoIP provider for your small business, we can offer you one of the UK’s most trusted services. No need to compromise on quality, either. The capabilities of our VoIP PBX system have been developed over a decade, with our roadmap for the future incorporating even more improvements. Your business VoIP is in safe hands with us.
With SIP trunking, your business can operate its own on-site IP PBX system. Xinix has been offering our own SIP trunk solutions for over 10 years.
Business SIP trunking is a service that enables your company to operate a selection of telecommunications systems over your IP network. It offers a number of benefits – from cheaper international call costs to improved business flexibility. Incorporating a Disaster Recovery strategy to give access to an increased quantity of numbers, business SIP trunking from Xinix World can enhance the way your business stays connected.Learn More
- 3.66″ backlit LCD
- PoE support
- 6 SIP user accounts
Yealink T23G IP Phone
- 3 SIP accounts
- 3 Programmable BLF Keys
- 2 Port Gigabit switch
Cisco 7811 IP Phone
- 2x 10/100 Ethernet Switch
- 1 SIP account
- 132×64 LCD screen
- 3 VoIP accounts
- Dual-port Gigabit Ethernet