Ideal for workers who handle high-call volumes, the GXP2135 is a High-End IP phone that supports Gigabit speeds and up to 32 virtual BLF/speed-dial keys. This High-End IP Phone features up to 8 lines/line keys and 4 SIP accounts using a 2.8 inch color display LCD and full HD audio. The GXP2135 includes up to 32 digital, on-screen speed dial/BLF keys to help users be more productive and efficient.
- 8 lines, 4 SIP accounts, 4 XML programmable context-sensitive soft keys
- Dual switched, auto-sensing Gigabit ports, built-in PoE
- 32 digitally programmable and customizable BLF/speed-dial keys
- Built-in Bluetooth for syncing headsets and mobile devices for contact books, calendars & call transferring
- HD audio on the handset and speakerphone; full duplex speakerphone
- Supports EHS compatible Plantronics headsets
- 4-way audio conferencing for easy conference calls
Ideal for workers who handle high-call volumes, the GXP2135 is a High-End IP phone that supports Gigabit speeds and up to 32 virtual BLF/speed-dial keys. This High-End IP Phone features up to 8 lines/line keys and 4 SIP accounts using a 2.8 inch color display LCD and full HD audio. The GXP2135 includes up to 32 digital, on-screen speed dial/BLF keys to help users be more productive and efficient. It supports the fastest possible connection speeds with dual Gigabit network ports, features integrated PoE and includes built-in Bluetooth for syncing with mobile devices and Bluetooth headsets. It can be provisioned in a variety of ways, including XML config files, TR-069 and using the Zero Configuration feature on any of Grandstream’s UCM series IP PBXs. The GXP2135 is the perfect choice for business users looking for a powerful and reliable IP phone with advanced functionality.
- Dimension: 209mm (L) x 184.5mm (W) x 76.2mm (H) (with handset)
- Weight: 0.74KG
- 2 lines
- RJ9 headset jack (allowing EHS with Plantronics headsets)
- Package contents: phone, handset with cord, base stand, universal power supply, network cable, Quick Installation Guide, brochure, GPL License
- Multiple language support
- Wall mountable
- Universal Power Supply Input 100-240VAC 50-60Hz; Output +5VDC, 600mA
- 132×48 pixel LCD display
- User and administrator level passwords, MD5 and MD5-sess based authentication, 256-bit
- AES encrypted configuration file, TLS, SRTP, 802.1Xmedia access control
- 3 XML programmable context sensitive soft keys and 5 (navigation, menu) keys
- 13 dedicated function keys for PAGE/INTERCOM, PHONEBOOK, MESSAGE, HOME, HOLD, RECORD, MUTE, HEADSET, TRANSFER, CONFERENCE, SEND and REDIAL, SPEAKERPHONE, VOLUME
Supports traditional and advanced telephony features:
- Caller ID, hold, speaker, send, transfer, mute, caller name, call forward, waiting and hold etc
- Share-call-appearance (SCA)/bridged line -appearance (BLA)
- Downloadable phone book
- XML customization of idle screen, off-hook auto dial, auto answer, click-to-dial
- Flexible dial plan
- Hot desking
- Persanalised music ringtones
- Server redundancy and fail-over
- GXP2130 phone
- Handset with cord
- Base stand
- Universal power supply
- Network cable
- Quick Installation Guide
- GPL License
Next Day Delivery
For UK orders received before 12pm Monday to Friday, we operate a next business day delivery service, subject to availability. We use next day services from the leading delivery companies.
Specific Time Delivery
If you need an item urgently, or delivered at a specific time, please contact us.
We use several leading delivery companies. The majority of our deliveries are made by
DPD, including most international orders.
Shipping prices are calculated during the checkout process.
We deliver to almost every country. For international delivery services, we use DHL, a high quality, fast delivery service. Prices are provided based on the weight of the order; this is calculated when you reach the checkout.
For full shipping information please visit our shipping page.Learn More
Hosted Business VoIP Provider with Unlimited Calls
If you’re looking for a reliable and competitive VoIP provider for your small business, we can offer you one of the UK’s most trusted services. No need to compromise on quality, either. The capabilities of our VoIP PBX system have been developed over a decade, with our roadmap for the future incorporating even more improvements. Your business VoIP is in safe hands with us.
With SIP trunking, your business can operate its own on-site IP PBX system. Xinix has been offering our own SIP trunk solutions for over 10 years.
Business SIP trunking is a service that enables your company to operate a selection of telecommunications systems over your IP network. It offers a number of benefits – from cheaper international call costs to improved business flexibility. Incorporating a Disaster Recovery strategy to give access to an increased quantity of numbers, business SIP trunking from Xinix World can enhance the way your business stays connected.Learn More
Darren j Dowling
The phone is handsome, the CPU seems faster, the web UI is definitely more usable, and the speakerphone works very well. My only issue is that the icons for the buttons aren't intuitive -- there's a button that you would think should end the call - it doesn't. In fact, I'm still not sure what it does do. Also, while I easily updated the firmware and got the phone to pair with my iPhone, I am not sure what benefit I got from that exercise.
Good seller. Product is just as described.
Mr. J. Swift
I'm sold, moving my phone line to VoIP.
Grandstream GXP2130 v2
- 2.8″ colour LCD screen
- 3 SIP accounts
- 8 BLF keys
Cisco 7821 IP Phone
- Screen Size 3.5″
- 2 SIP accounts
- 2 Programmable keys
- 1.8″ LCD display
- Wireless desk phone
- 3-Colour LED indicator
Cisco 7811 IP Phone
- 2x 10/100 Ethernet Switch
- 1 SIP account
- 4.3″ colour LCD screen
- 4 SIP accounts
- 5 Programmable soft-keys
Yealink T23G IP Phone
- 3 SIP accounts
- 3 Programmable BLF Keys
- 2 Port Gigabit switch