The Grandstream GXV3240 combines a 6-line IP video phone with the power of a multi-platform video conferencing solution and the convenience of an Android smartphone, to offer an all-in-one voice, video, data, and mobility solution.
- 4.3 inch 480×272 capacitive touch screen TFT LCD
- 6 lines with up to 6 SIP account
- Call history with up to 1000 records
- Integrate with IP video surveillance cameras to view live camera feeds.
- Offers a multi-platorm video conferencing solution (Grandstream’s Free IPVideoTalk, Skype, Microsoft Lync, and more)
The Grandstream GXV3240 is a 6-line IP multimedia phone with a 4.3 inch capacitive touch screen that runs the Android Operating System and therefore offers full access to the hundreds of thousands of Android apps in the Google Play Store, including business productivity apps such as Skype, Microsoft Lync, Salesforce1, and GoToMeeting.
Not only is the Grandstream GXV3240 easy to use, but its also highly practical in todays fast-paced environment. Combining the tactility of an Android Smartphone with that of a robust desktop handset, this IP phone offers users access to thousands of Android applications including Skype, Microsoft Lync, Salesforce and GoToMeeting, making your working day that little bit easier. Wifi is integrated to allow flexibility.
The integrated Bluetooth in the Grandstream GXV3240 allows users to sync their calendar and contacts stored on their mobile phones with the handset and can transfer calls between the mobile and the handset. With dual Gigabit network ports and built-in PoE, network speeds are maximised up to 1000mb per second, ensuring that calls are as clear as possible and pages load as quickly as possible, while HD audio ensures crystal clear call quality, both on the handset and speakerphone.
The Grandstream GXV3240 is interoperable with all major SIP providers, so compatibility is no problem. Integrated real-time web applications allow for up-to-date information direct to your handset.
- 4.3 inch 480×272 capacitive touch screen TFT LCD,
- Mega pixel CMOS sensor camera with privacy shutter.
- 6 lines with up to 6 SIP account
- Up to 6-way audio conference and 3-way video conference
- Phonebook with up to 1000 contacts
- Call history with up to 1000 records
- Integrate with Grandstream’s GXV-series of IP video surveillance cameras to view live camera feeds and to receive alerts/alarms from IP cameras installed on the same network.
- HD wideband audio, full-duplex hands-free speakerphone with advanced acoustic
echo cancellation and excellent double-talk performance.
- Offers a multi-platorm video conferencing solution (Grandstream’s Free IPVideoTalk,
Skype, Microsoft Lync, and more)
- Protocols: SIP RFC3261, TCP/IP/UDP, RTP/RTCP, HTTP/HTTPS, ARP, ICMP, DNS (register A, SRV, NAPTR), DHCP, PPPoE, TELNET, TFTP, NTP, STUN, SIMPLE, LLDP, LDAP, TR-069, 802.1x, TLS, SRTP, Integrated Power-over-Ethernet (802.3af)
- Network interface: dual switched auto-sensing 10/100/1000 Mbps Gigabit Ethernet ports with integrated PoE
- RJ9 headset jack
- USB, extension module port
- Package contents: phone, handset with cord, base stand, universal power supply, network cable, Quick Installation Guide, brochure, GPL License
- Multiple language support
- Wall mountable
- HD Audio on handset and speakerphone
- Display: 4.3 inch TFT color LCD
- User and administrator level passwords, MD5 and MD5-sess based authentication, 256-bit
- 6 line keys with up to 6 SIP accounts
- 11 function keys
- Volume +/-
- Telephone features: Hold, transfer, forward (unconditional/no-answer/busy), call park/pickup,
6-way audio conference, shared-call-appearance, (SCA) / bridged-line-appearance (BLA), virtual MPK,
downloadable phone book (XML, LDAP), call waiting, call history, boss-secretary virtual button,
flexible dial plan, hot desking, personalized music ringtones, server redundancy & fail-over
Share-call-appearance (SCA)/bridged line -appearance (BLA)
- Downloadable phone book
- XML customization of idle screen, off-hook auto dial, auto answer, click-to-dial
- Flexible dial plan
- Hot desking
- Personalised music ringtones
- GXV3240 phone
- Handset with cord
- Base stand
- Universal power supply
- Network cable
- Lens cleaning cloth
- Quick installation guide
- GPL license
Next Day Delivery
For UK orders received before 12pm Monday to Friday, we operate a next business day delivery service, subject to availability. We use next day services from the leading delivery companies.
Specific Time Delivery
If you need an item urgently, or delivered at a specific time, please contact us.
We use several leading delivery companies. The majority of our deliveries are made by
DPD, including most international orders.
Shipping prices are calculated during the checkout process.
We deliver to almost every country. For international delivery services, we use DHL, a high quality, fast delivery service. Prices are provided based on the weight of the order; this is calculated when you reach the checkout.
For full shipping information please visit our shipping page.Learn More
Hosted Business VoIP Provider with Unlimited Calls
If you’re looking for a reliable and competitive VoIP provider for your small business, we can offer you one of the UK’s most trusted services. No need to compromise on quality, either. The capabilities of our VoIP PBX system have been developed over a decade, with our roadmap for the future incorporating even more improvements. Your business VoIP is in safe hands with us.
With SIP trunking, your business can operate its own on-site IP PBX system. Xinix has been offering our own SIP trunk solutions for over 10 years.
Business SIP trunking is a service that enables your company to operate a selection of telecommunications systems over your IP network. It offers a number of benefits – from cheaper international call costs to improved business flexibility. Incorporating a Disaster Recovery strategy to give access to an increased quantity of numbers, business SIP trunking from Xinix World can enhance the way your business stays connected.Learn More
This is a really good phone but be sure you know what you are doing when it comes to VOIP. The phone is superb for it's ability to handle 6 sip lines but don't be fooled about it's Skype integration! If you use Skype Connect and have purchased a Skype SIP subscription then this phone works a dream, however if you have a personal skype account then you will need to download the skype app to the phone which is a truly dreadful application, the screen orientation is wrong and you can't use the handset. I am running this phone linked to 3cx free hosted pbx server which allows many more features such as extensions, queues, digital receptionist, office hours etc.
Wow. Fabulous piece of equipment. Using it at home, with widgets on the home screen for the kids to call our mobiles. Using it with net-telco, tried with sipgate but no joy. Skype is great on this and the firmware updates keep coming.
Mr. P. Hawley
Feature packed and just works, we have a couple of VOIP accounts working very simply!
Snom D725 VoIP Phone
- 4 line backlit display
- 12 SIP identities
- 18 Multi-color function keys
- 4.3-Inch TFT display
- 12 SIP accounts
- 24 Programmable keys
Cisco 8811 IP Phone
- 3.5″ Screen Size
- 5 SIP accounts
- 5 Programmable line keys
- 4.3″ colour display
- 16 SIP accounts
- 10 Memory soft keys