Snom D375 VoIP Phone
The Snom D375 is a next-gen VoIP phone for business users who need immediate access to all of their important information. With its large 4.3” color TFT display, the Snom D375 offers an improved and extended presentation of call lists, address books, and menus.
With its large 4.3” color TFT display, the Snom D375 offers an improved and extended presentation of call lists, address books, and menus.
2 freely programmable dual-color function keys can be configured for a variety of comfort functions such as speed dial, extension or presence indication.
The D375 features two Gigabit Ethernet ports to connect networking devices together. Bluetooth and a high-speed USB port enable the users to connect a variety of accessories like wireless headsets and Wi-Fi sticks. Dual Stack IPv4/ IPv6- support ensures investment security.
The D375’s non-wearing sensor hookswitch ensures a long product life even when the phone is used extensively and over long periods. The Digital Signal Processor (DSP), paired with an audio system engineered in Germany, guarantees an excellent audio performance that is unmatched in the world.
The D375 supports the simultaneous use of several audio devices, giving users the options to use either the handset or the headset and the loudspeaker at the same time.
With its characteristic horizontal design for easy dialing, the D375 features a set of ten timesaving and dedicated function keys like DND (do not disturb), redial, transfer, and conference.
- 12 Multi-color function keys
- 12 SIP identities
- Sensor hook switch
- High-resolution color display 4.3 inch
- 10 dedicated function keys
- USB Port
- Built-in Bluetooth-compatibility
- 2x Gigabit switch
- VLAN Support
- Weight (approx.): device 670g, footstand 230g
- Dimensions in millimeters (approx.):238 x 190 x 40 (LxWxD) w/o foot stand. 238 x 190 x 200/220 mm (LxWxD) with foot stand
- Input voltage: 5V DC (SELV)
- Power supply: PoE or 5V DC 10 Watts power adapter
- Hearing aid compatible (HAC) handset
- Wireless: USB connector or proprietary 4-pin connector for snom EHS Advanced
- Handset: 4P4C connector
- Headset connectors: Wired: 4P4C connector or USB connector. Wireless: USB connector or proprietary 4-pin connector for snom EHS Advanced
- Color: Black
- Warranty: 2 years
- Localization (language, time, dial tone)
- Red LED for call indication / message waiting
- 4 context-sensitive keys and 18 programmable line/function keys with multi-coloured LEDs
- Paper inlay for labeling of function keys
- Dedicated keys for: Message, DND, directory, menu, transfer, hold
- Audio keys with LED indication: Mute, speakerphone, headset
- Volume key
- 4-way navigation key, OK and cancel keys
- Menu-driven user interface
- 12 identities (lines)
- Speed and URL dialing
- Local dial plan
- Automatic redial on busy
- Call completion (Busy/Unreachable)
- Caller ID
- Call forwarding, waiting, blocking and auto answer
- Lists of missed, received, and dialed calls
- Music on hold
- Handling of up to 12 calls simultaneously
- Blind and attended transfer
- 3-way conference on the phone
- Extension monitoring, call pickup
- Call park, call unpark
- Keyboard lock
- Do not disturb mode
- And many more!
- Snom D375
- Foot stand
- Handset with cord
- Ethernet cable
- Quick Start Guide
Next Day Delivery
For UK orders received before 12pm Monday to Friday, we operate a next business day delivery service, subject to availability. We use next day services from the leading delivery companies.
Specific Time Delivery
If you need an item urgently, or delivered at a specific time, please contact us.
We use several leading delivery companies. The majority of our deliveries are made by
DPD, including most international orders.
Shipping prices are calculated during the checkout process.
We deliver to almost every country. For international delivery services, we use DHL, a high quality, fast delivery service. Prices are provided based on the weight of the order; this is calculated when you reach the checkout.
For full shipping information please visit our shipping page.Learn More
Hosted Business VoIP Provider Unlimited Calls from £10/month
If you’re looking for a reliable and competitive VoIP provider for your small business, we can offer you one of the UK’s most trusted services. No need to compromise on quality, either. The capabilities of our VoIP PBX system have been developed over a decade, with our roadmap for the future incorporating even more improvements. Your business VoIP is in safe hands with us.
With SIP trunking, your business can operate its own on-site IP PBX system. Xinix has been offering our own SIP trunk solutions for over 10 years.
Business SIP trunking is a service that enables your company to operate a selection of telecommunications systems over your IP network. It offers a number of benefits – from cheaper international call costs to improved business flexibility. Incorporating a Disaster Recovery strategy to give access to an increased quantity of numbers, business SIP trunking from Xinix World can enhance the way your business stays connected.Learn More
- 4.3″ colour TFT screen
- 16 SIP accounts
- 24 Function keys
- Up to 16 SIP accounts
- 7″ touchscreen
- Lifetime Warranty
- 7″ Touch screen TFT LCD
- 6 SIP accounts
- 6 Lines
Cisco 8861 SIP Phone
- 5″ Screen Size
- 5 SIP accounts
- 5 Programmable line keys