Snom D715 VoIP Phone
The D715 features a four-line black and white display and user-friendly menu that is easy to navigate. With four context-sensitive keys, there are several customisation options available to improve worker productivity. With five programmable keys with LEDs that visually indicate calls, users have another customisation tool at their disposal. Each key can be configured to perform a custom function such as speed dial.
- Four-line backlit B/W display
- 5 programmable function keys with built-in LEDs for visual call indication
- Two-port 10/100/1000 Gigabit Ethernet Switch
- PoE support (PSU available separately)
- Local directory with 1000 entries
- 4 SIP accounts
- Headset compatible
- 2 year manufacturers warranty
Users also enjoy the latest in VoIP security. The D715 uses a pre-installed security certificate and has advanced options for remote management and provisioning. Thanks to these features, the D715 is a fine choice for service providers of VoIP deployments as well as for large-scale use.
When using the D715, users can select from one of four SIP identities. And don’t worry about the D715 going out of date—thanks to its dual stack IPv5/IPv6 Gigabit Ethernet and USB, it is well equipped to last for years to come.
- Weight (approx.): device 440g, footstand 120g
- Dimensions in millimeters (approx.):205 x 185 x 40 (LxWxD) w/o footstand (8.1”x7.3”x1.6”). 205 x 185 x 200/220 mm (LxWxD) with footstand (8.1”x7.3”x7.9”/8.7”)
- Input voltage: 5V DC (SELV)
- Power supply: PoE or 5V DC 10 Watts power adapter
- Hearing aid compatible (HAC) handset
- Wireless: USB connector or proprietary 4-pin connector for snom EHS Advanced
- Handset: 4P4C connector
- Headset connectors: Wired: 4P4C connector or USB connector. Wireless: USB connector or proprietary 4-pin connector for snom EHS Advanced
- Color: Black
- Warranty: 2 years
- Localisation (language, time, dial tone)
- Red LED for call indication / message waiting
- 4 context-sensitive keys and 5 programmable function keys with green LEDs
- Paper inlay for labeling of function keys
- Dedicated message key
- Audio keys with LED indication: Mute, speakerphone, headset
- 4-way navigation key, OK and cancel keys
- Menu-driven user interface
- 4 identities (lines)
- Speed and URL dialing
- Local dial plan
- Automatic redial on busy
- Call completion (Busy/Unreachable)
- Caller ID
- Call forwarding, waiting, blocking and auto answer
- Lists of missed, received, and dialed calls
- Music on hold
- Handling of up to 4 calls simultaneously
- Blind and attended transfer
- 3-way conference on the phone
- Extension monitoring, call pickup
- Call park, call unpark
- Keyboard lock
- Do not disturb mode
- Snom D305
- Foot stand
- Handset with cord
- Ethernet cable
- Quick Start Guide
Next Day Delivery
For UK orders received before 12pm Monday to Friday, we operate a next business day delivery service, subject to availability. We use next day services from the leading delivery companies.
Specific Time Delivery
If you need an item urgently, or delivered at a specific time, please contact us.
We use several leading delivery companies. The majority of our deliveries are made by
DPD, including most international orders.
Shipping prices are calculated during the checkout process.
We deliver to almost every country. For international delivery services, we use DHL, a high quality, fast delivery service. Prices are provided based on the weight of the order; this is calculated when you reach the checkout.
For full shipping information please visit our shipping page.Learn More
Hosted Business VoIP Provider Unlimited Calls from £10/month
If you’re looking for a reliable and competitive VoIP provider for your small business, we can offer you one of the UK’s most trusted services. No need to compromise on quality, either. The capabilities of our VoIP PBX system have been developed over a decade, with our roadmap for the future incorporating even more improvements. Your business VoIP is in safe hands with us.