Is VoIP Phone Service For You? discover here…
Is VoIP for you?
What is VoIP?
Benefits of VoIP
VoIP buying guide
VoIP for retailers
VoIP for recruitment
VoIP for dentists
VoIP for surgeries
Call centre PBX
VoIP for lawyers
VoIP for hotels
VoIP for education
VoIP for healthcare
Compare our prices
Is VoIP service right for your businessTo know if VoIP service is the right solution for your business, simply answer the following questions:
- Do you want to pay less for the calls that you make?
- Do you want multiple employees and offices to be connected in a single network?
- Do you want to centralise your telephony system and do you want to control cost centrally?
- Would you prefer a communication system that is flexible?
- Are you contemplating relocating?
- Do you want 40 premimum pbx features for free?
Xinix World offers the perfect VoIP solution for businesses that are growingThe Voice over Internet Protocol solutions offered by Xinix World offer businesses of all sizes a great deal of flexibility when it comes to their communications systems. It also offers many additional features and a true cost effective overall solution. Our VoIP systems are easy to install and there are no expensive maintenance cost. Simply put, VoIP is internet telephony. It means that voice traffic (telephone calls) is transmitted over a super-fast broadband connection, instead of traditional telephone lines. The quality of calls is, at the very least, equal to that of traditional lines and in many cases the quality is actually superior. When you opt for a VoIP solution from Xinix World you will benefit from;
- Free in-house calls
- Savings on line rentals
- Savings on calls up to 70% against BT
- Online web management – making it easy for user management
- Flexible phone system, increase or decrease users
- Free maintenance