International Wholesale VoIP Termination Provider
Wholesale VoIP A-Z International direct numbering (DIDs) and Call Termination Provider.
Wholesale VoIP routes are offered by Xinix World to ITSPs globally. It comes as part of the XP-Switch Lite package plan and it is an optional feature with the Pro, Enterprise and the Ultimate plans.
With the billing engine of PortaOne at the centre, this solution permits effective mediation of even the most massive traffic volumes of VoIP. Our VoIP reseller solution expedites the interconnectivity of VoIP networks irrespective of their internal architecture, equipment vendor or call control protocol and is especially lucrative to the users of our Pro service plan.
that XP-Switch uses enables the creation of easily manageable and scalable VoIP networks (through H323) in transit, CDR processing, advanced statistics (e.g. revenue/cost, ASR, etc.) information that is based on its priority and least-cost routing(LCR) and the provision of call authorisation/authentication. As an alternative, the call switching itself, transcoding and routing can be handled by the controller of the session border. This solution best befits businesses specialising in wholesale VoIP, service providers or enterprises which have an intricate network infrastructure.
Who Is It for?
- Enterprises that plan to offer Hosted/ASP billing and switching solutions.
- VoIP carriers who are searching for associates among outside service providers
- VoIP wholesaler service providers or establishments that have an intricate network infrastructure.
- Wholesale carriers looking to interconnect with practically any H.323 or SIP-based VoIP network
How Does It Work?
There is complete centralisation of call management (which includes accounting), with the system making out all active calls that are going through it. CDRs (Real-time Call Detail Records) are sent automatically to a single centralised location from both the origination and termination points. The exchange carrier may also transfer its own CDRs to terminating associates, offering them with an extra means of verification of call details for purposes of settlement and accounting.
- High scalability
- Unlimited SIP license which enables multi-vendor network environments
- Full integration with billing
- End-to-end security over private and/or public networks fully abides by the standards of Visa security
- Available as comprehensive solution that is customisable
- Source code is supplied; API is available for flexibly integrating into the back end systems of exchange carriers
- Supports some complementary value-added services, for example voice VPN
- Based on open standards which are interoperable with 3rd party vendors that support H. 323(it needs a Cisco gateway)
Contact us today on and speak to one of our wholesale specialist.